Correlation between cock size and intelligence?

maverackstud8: brainiac

brainiacA ruthless extraterrestrial villain - in reality an ingenious humanoid computer created by the sinister computer tyrants of a far-distant planet - who has been an implacable foe of Superman since July, 1958.
Brainiac is an evil space mastermind and fearsome super-foe with an arsenal of awesome nightmarish scientific weapons at his command, and is perhaps the most terrible evil-doer in all the universe, a creature of superhuman intelligence, great scientific ability, and utter ruthlessness who is said to know the universe as no mere man knows it. It was Brainiac who, sometime prior to the death of the planet Krypton, literally stole the Kryptonian city of Kandor, reducing it to microscopic size with a diabolical shrinking ray and preserving it aboard his spacecraft inside a large glass bottle until it was finally recovered by Superman and placed for safekeeping inside his Fortress of Solitude.

Be careful,when you use that arround a comic fan..To them,it means not only somebody smart,but an evil villian of Superman. :D

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:xzFVb...+brainiac&hl=en

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, silly me! And wasn't there a cartoon called "Pinky and the Brain"? I don't know comics for shit, so I'm just pulling out some distant memory from wathcing them when my daughter was young, but I seem to recall a character called braniac on there too. Well, needless to say, that wasn't the kind of braniac to which I was referring!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, laboratory mice. I actually was working on a filk of it, after I found out how many of Bush's cabinet are from PNAC. (Project for a New American Century: Long story short, they're a think tank with plans to take over the world.)

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as Bush is an idiot... Kerry is just as bad, only he enounciates. People like a dumb president for some reason...

maverackstud8: Oh yeah, silly me! And wasn't there a cartoon called "Pinky and the Brain"? I don't know comics for shit, so I'm just pulling out some distant memory from wathcing them when my daughter was young, but I seem to recall a character called braniac on there too. Well, needless to say, that wasn't the kind of braniac to which I was referring!

Yup.I use to watch it.Pinky and the Barain.one is a genius the other is insane.labrotory mice-genes sliced-something something.take over the worlds.

I also like other,teamed with it,animatiacs-the Warner Kids.Wacko,Yacko and Dot Warner-no relation.

I told you,guys I'm a big kid.My body and dick got bigger ,but somewhere inside a ten year old kids.

Brainiac,was a superman villian-I read those as a kid,and he's featured the current cartoons of a few years ago.Anyway,somewhere maybe Bart Simpson-the name got used outside the comics.It's like use the force,jedi mind fuck,beam me up Scotty=people started to use in everyday use
See all sci fi and comic shit does in the end.

maverackstud8: I think you like Kerry because of the rumors,he has a big one.
hear,it's a fake leg.

I just think Kerry is a phonie

My opinion.that last president with a big one,mostlike was Kennedy or maybe Washington.or Clinton.I don't studs go for politics.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 30 2004, 02:52 PM
Good god, let's get that bastard out of office on a hurry!!!
You can check out their agenda at NewAmericanCentury.org

maverackstud8: to quote Jack Burton later
now,lets get off this topic here ok.and back the one it started on.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, I liked Clinton because regardless of whether or not he was hung, he had a big brain, still my favorite sex organ! We are not likely to see a man of that stature in the Whitehouse again for a while, surely not from this election! Kerry is just the lesser of two evils, I wish htere was a better alternative, but the end result is we need to get Bush out and the dangers he presents. His gestapo tactics have just got to go before civil liberties become a distant memory for us all.

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've come into, ahem, contact with big willies over the years and I am convinced that there is no correlation between willy size or brain power. I've know very intelligent, successful and good-looking people who were hung (hated the bastards!!) and I've known total twats with big dicks. Without stirring up the race thing (again!), I've known super-hung black guys and hung whites and also average sized blacks and whites. It's all in the roll of the dice!

maverackstud8: Lesser of two evils-isn't how it always seems anyway?

I didn't like Bush at first-thought he was a bonehead.
but after the way he handled the 911 tardily,I changed my mind.And way he set on the air craft carrier.and a few things else changed my mind.

Is he perfect,fuck no.

Some people were against the invasion of Iran-but one or another So Dam Insane was going to go sooner or later-whether Bush's pop did it,Clinton,Gore,Kerry or somebody else.And there is a whole bunch of in Iran glad he and his fucknut sons,and his shithead thugs are gone.As people,no weapons of mass destruction found-we did find one-Sadam and his big mouth.If she was shooting his mouth and had nothing really there,well fuck em.Too late to undo the invasion.Just take the next step and hope for the best.

Now,it will turn out is anyone guess.WARS ARE ALWAYS A NESSASSARY EVIL.IF NOBODY EVER FAUGHT,I KNOW THIS WOULD BE FAR WORSE THAN IT IS.Maybe best scenario-a world government,where a fasism exist.Worst scenario,random rape and sodomy by nazi stormtroopers of each citizen of the world.

I think there is alot of allarmist crap going since 911-Ashcroft is basically the Cigarette Smoking Man.Like Fox Maulder don't trust him.Sure,the war on terrorism might become like the MacCarthy commie witch hunts-which was more alarmist bullshit.Russia fell so easy,you got to wonder,what was all the bother in the first place ?
Some people Bushes eccomic polacies-but I'm not an expert on that,so no comment.But the war of terrorism is -was always inevitable.Long Shithead Insane was in power Osama Bin Asshole was around and anyone like him.I think to a good digree we caused the whole-by no action or wrong actions.Soldiers risking their lives is one,but when the military get caught up,I don't think there is little daught on who is right and who wrong.Gestopo action-maybe,but terrorist are less than that-more like common street thugs are best-worst barbaric human trash.
And whoever in is the White House still have to deal the things happened annd happening.
Now,for a perfect guy the White House,I'd like see Shatner.Certainly,Jim Kirk would be fun if nothing else.
''Bones-,,Spock...I'm in ..the freaking White House.''
Or how about a babe-about time some hotty chick run and win.My vote Playmate Candy Loving..or maybe Denise Richards.Jessica Alba,Lyda Carter-yeah Wonder Woman for president. :D

maverackstud8: I've come into, ahem, contact with big willies over the years and I am convinced that there is no correlation between willy size or brain power. I've know very intelligent, successful and good-looking people who were hung (hated the bastards!!) and I've known total twats with big dicks. Without stirring up the race thing (again!), I've known super-hung black guys and hung whites and also average sized blacks and whites. It's all in the roll of the dice!
ditto

:D I might add thought,sometimes being pre-occupied with a big cock whether owning one it or want to have it .might make you appear dum.

I must say,to get a big hard-does need brain power-you just can't be thinking on science and poetry.at the time.Me it takes lots of brain to get hard.

And the right female.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maverick, you are too damned funny! Wonderwoman for president?? Okay, maybe not so much worse than Reagan, I thought he did a fair job. I do wish we'd have a viable female candidate at some point, but right now, I'd settle for a viable candidate of either gender. I can't jump on the bandwagon with you about Bush tho, I still think he's evil incarnate, but that's just my comic book image, I guess. I still say, big dick or no, Clinton was the best president we've had in my lifetime or will likely have. Brilliant men don't fare well with the media, far too intimidating. Stupid politicians seem more approachable to the common man.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I wonder if Maverack realizes that Saddam was put in power by Americans. As for how Bush has handled it, he announced they were going to capture Osama, and then waited two months guarding the construction of a damn pipeline before trying to capture Osama!

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 22 2004, 08:58 AM
Dammit, and here all this time I was hoping for blind obediance!!! (slithers off to Mad Scientists' lab to create new potion) :angry:
But that's part of the process: throwing out theories and testing them.

Personally, I think there may be, possibly, a correlation, but if so, it couldn't be all that strong. I'd suppose half the guys I know who are hung are very intelligent, and the other half are of average intelligence. I can't speculate on stupid guys, cuz that's not what turns me on LOL

I think, other than congenital/developmental disabilities, intelligence is the measure to which you actually use the smarts you have -- I know guys with borderline genius IQs that are basically slackers -- and is possibly aided by environmental factors.

I hope I've qualified this enough for the pretender. :p

maverackstud8: Maverick, you are too damned funny! Wonderwoman for president?? Okay, maybe not so much worse than Reagan, I thought he did a fair job. I do wish we'd have a viable female candidate at some point, but right now, I'd settle for a viable candidate of either gender. I can't jump on the bandwagon with you about Bush tho, I still think he's evil incarnate, but that's just my comic book image, I guess. I still say, big dick or no, Clinton was the best president we've had in my lifetime or will likely have. Brilliant men don't fare well with the media, far too intimidating. Stupid politicians seem more approachable to the common man.
Your right on the female president-yup,yup and yup.I don't Hilary Clinton is a good choice for anything-wife,female or president.I won't Bill Clinton was the best guy,but I did like em,felt sorry for em and think he tried to do a good job.I don't Bush is evil incarnent,but Hilary Clinton is and was.If Billy married any other woman on Earth-anyone,I'd like think that whole sex thing mighta been avoided.But maybe Clinton was horny like and just turn down a female.
The best guys for the job to me,were Reagan,Kennedy and maybe Johnson.I think they certainly tried to fix things.None were saints,but they did try to handle the job.Carter,I think has more outside the office,with his various project,than as prez.
As Lynda Carter,well-she'd not doing I figure,in the acting procession-why not run for President.Other candicates-Gina Lee Nolans-but only if she dresses up like Sheena.
Actually,I try to avoid politics and religion.Too many people hot and crazy over that.

As being funny-I try my best.sweetheart.