Correlation between cock size and intelligence?

maverackstud8: Can I just stray off-topic for a sec Madam and say that I love the new avatar and think you are a very attractive lady.
yup.madames a babe.but I don't want to get on her bad side.Seems she has a few pretectors here.but somehow I think she handle her own.

I can't find the Temder rip reply.but I hear it is pretty good one.I don't what was said,but she tells it might be someone deserving it.????

I got one member on my balls,but I'm trying ignor the posts,because otherwise I might get accused of gay bashing-even said member is feeling free to bash every chance he gets.I will say who it is,but it's obvious.I'm not liked by this member.
Other people be talking or responding to post in their own manner,except for this one guy.
I don't to anything with anyone.but walking that Bruce Lee line of avoiding trouble is very difficult.

Anyway,if you don't it-you do know.
Anyway,Madame is cool.nuff said.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, Maverick, enough sucking up!! lol. What I really want to know is, was that your dick pounding on the wall when you were counting??

I think we'd better get back on topic quick, c'mon one of you brainiacs must have something useful to contribute.....

maverackstud8: Alright, Maverick, enough sucking up!! lol. What I really want to know is, was that your dick pounding on the wall when you were counting??

I think we'd better get back on topic quick, c'mon one of you brainiacs must have something useful to contribute.....

no sucking up.Beside would you like to know.Sounds the old joke.My hands are full,so guess I'm knocking with.
--------------------

Ridiculousness is one of my best qualities!
Amateur control freak, professional egomaniaoh,s

oh shut up-you make nuts-funny but nuts.stop it.I can laugh all the time
GERMAN AND INDIAN -Did i read that right?
Must the German side my ancestry that might you attractive.
We are off the cocksize and intelligence,but I once a program someone tv-guess it dateline NBC or something.It said,guys often pick partners for things healthy body shape.You know guys subconsciously are attracted woman nicely shaped so can give birth to nice babies.and gals for strong,maybe intelligent men,who protect and care for them .Then I believe it went to explain,sometimes you pick for cultural or ancestry simularity.
I I I I myself,find myself attracted women with Irish ancestry,Scottish ancestry.German accessory,english ancestry,Scottish ancestry because of my mother side.-which I believe is where that side has origins from those places.And my father,from I know,was part and part American Indian or we have to call Native American now.I have Little Pocahontas princess cute.Of course,I like Salma Hieck-who Mexican and Lynda Carter-who is Mexican/Irish.Could I have Mexican ancestry and don't know it?I can eat hot chili without dying like some peopple.
Do Do Do people seek out people of simular origins as them because great grandmother come here or great grandfather come from there ?

Or is it just up what you think is sexy and let it go at that?
Now,that our regularly schedule program.Correlation between cock size and intelligence?hosted by Walter Cronkite.

Walter''Yes,this is Walter Cronkite.And we are wondering is there a Correlation between cock size and intelligence?I am hung like a horse-so say I yes.And that’s the way it is,Wednesday, July.2004.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maverick, I actually read something like that when I was reading a biography about Bettie Page, of whom I am a huge fan. It said that one of the reasons she was so popular as a model was because of her strong bone structure and glow of good health. It went on to state exactly what you just said about being subconsciously attracted to who could produce the prettiest, healthiest babies and sustain the family line the best. I don't know, but it made sense.

I think we are attracted to whatever we are attracted to. I don't have a "type" physically, but mentally I have a long list of things I look for. I guess anyone here who's read any of my posts will not find me a mystery, I will have to be careful not to let any prospective lover get on here!! lol. Amoung men I often find (when I ask) that they do have a "type", i.e. like dark hair/light hair, like slim women/full figured women, like legs/asses/breasts......that kind of thing, tall/short, on and on. I have often found that I look similar to his exes, which is kind of eerie. Not always, but enough to take note.

And that's the way it was. Four thousand years ago today.

Now get your hand out of your pants and type a reply.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 8 2004, 11:37 AM
Shorts are great, but just remember....shorts+boxers+large penis=big trouble!!
It's big......but not always "trouble" Sometimes things fall into place...just the way you want 'em to. ;)

maverackstud8: I was on that other board-you'll get the mail on that.
I am glad you mentioned Betty Page.I am not sure I mentioned,I like her-might have.I;ve talked her with other people,so I get confused who I say what on what.It is funny,you mention Betty.
I copied your pic,you left my site-I was not going to tell for a bit,but I was trying to fix it in mt adobe program.I was trying to lighten it and chop it.So I fooled your hair-just to see,how you looked the bangs.
Well,you don't bad as a Betty Page type.
reply good enough.my Indian Princess.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, maverack, a lot of Indian (feather) men find German women attractive. Or not so much attractive as "Well, the Indian women are all sterile from government experiments, and this tourist from Germany's here, so . . ."

BTW, Pocahontas was 10 when Jamestown was founded. She probably didn't look anything like the chick in the Di$ney movie for just that reason. And she died of smallpox within a year of moving to England.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinkguy, you probably need a wheelbarrow to carry your around in!! I know you're one of the smart guys on here. I know this site attracts smart guys, and gals too, you can tell from the posts.

Duo, I just assume yours is in your pants, out of your pants, AND in the next zip code!! lol.

Maverick, I have always loved Bettie Page, that woman just didn't have an ugly inch on her. She also made a lot of her own costumes! I even liked her Dom pics, although they are harder to find at near the end of her career's demise.

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.. glad to know I am so high on your list Zora :p

As for the intelligence, I believe we all have the ability to be intelligent, its merely how we devote our time, if we seek intelligence, we will gain it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duo, you're one of the first buddies I made when I came here, thanx for being so warm and welcoming, it really made it nice for me :D Getting to know such a fine person has been a real treat, truly.

I agree with what you said about intelligence being available to all of us. Every time we stretch ourselves to consider new ideas, we stretch our mind's capacity to learn, may we always continue growing together here! I've learned so much from all of you, I feel very lucky.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jun 30 2004, 12:34 PM
brainiac

brainiacA ruthless extraterrestrial villain - in reality an ingenious humanoid computer created by the sinister computer tyrants of a far-distant planet - who has been an implacable foe of Superman since July, 1958.
Brainiac is an evil space mastermind and fearsome super-foe with an arsenal of awesome nightmarish scientific weapons at his command, and is perhaps the most terrible evil-doer in all the universe, a creature of superhuman intelligence, great scientific ability, and utter ruthlessness who is said to know the universe as no mere man knows it. It was Brainiac who, sometime prior to the death of the planet Krypton, literally stole the Kryptonian city of Kandor, reducing it to microscopic size with a diabolical shrinking ray and preserving it aboard his spacecraft inside a large glass bottle until it was finally recovered by Superman and placed for safekeeping inside his Fortress of Solitude.

Be careful,when you use that arround a comic fan..To them,it means not only somebody smart,but an evil villian of Superman. :D

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:xzFVb...+brainiac&hl=en
If that were true, there, Mav, all the SPIDER-MAN/ MARVEL COMICS CHARACTERS'D BE SUPER-HUNG. Hmm, is the fact that Mr fantastic is rubbery the ONLY definition?

In all seriousness in regards to this topic, it may be partially true about some nerds in the endowment field. I myself, not claiming to be an einstein, but I can tell you that the geeks I had in my Phys Ed class had some dimensions. Hey you couldn't hardly not notice it in either the shower or the changing room. It may be one of the reasons jocks picked on them, because they, the geeks had it, and the jocks DIDN'T.

On the other hand, I needed to go the resource room, as they used to call it back in my HS, but I was hung, so I guess I was just a late bloomer, in the IQ field.

maverackstud8: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK-could be.
I don't know about your story,since it is your experience,not mine,but I know this-I;ve heard steroid can shrink your parts.
Which is why I'd rather be well hung than well muscled.Seems Madame here about prefers brains and big dicks over big muscles.Whats better-have a big brain,you can talk with,discuss many topics,make jokes and be creative and a big cock,you can fuck a hot gal brain dead and stupid,or big muscles you lift weights and bore the shit out of the females.Not saying to physically fit dosen't hurt,but I 'd rather be Doc Savage or Superman,with a big cock,than be thus without.I don't to hurt the big jocks and small guy,but when you got more,well,despite the problems with it,better to be as you are,then not.
As for Reed Richards-Mr,Fantastic,well no wonder Sue Richards prefers him over Prince Namor-the Sub-mariner.
Actually,I am a bit of both Reed and Namor.I like the books and the ocean.I am also a bit of a hot head like the Avenging Son.
Imperius Imperius Rex.Imperious hard on.
Sorry,Madame for the comic geek talk.Wanna be Prince Namors Lady Dorma ?
I should stop it.but the Prince of the bloods horny today.Bet she dosen't a clue as to who the hell Namor or Dorma is.Dorma was the Prince's sweetheart.
.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.

maverackstud8: Pocahontas-shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-nobody wants there fantasy ruined.After Bob Dole,according Late Nite Conan O'Brian think she had a great rack.

Speaking off topic-Sorry,but if my father named ne Conan,I would be a big whimp about it,as that late nite talk show whimp is.Where your sword Conan.Hey,Howdy Dowdy,Conan might be a drunk,a womanizer,a theif,a reaver,a slayer,but according to his creator,was the damdest bastard there ever was.

ps,Arnold and Marvel comics really had little to do with the pulp creation.Hello,read a freaking book-not a comic,folks.Least surf the net.Stan Lee ,great as he is ,could have thunk a guy like Conan on his best day.It takes a guy from Crossplain,Texas.1930.to have done that.Bob Howard would have hated that muscle man actor and thought he was a big pussy.Watch the movie,the Whole Wide World,which about the mans later life,with Novelyne Price.
By crom and mitra,do I have to keep telling people this over and over ?
of course,some snotty JAY o-will put his weenie reply.Conan hates pissie cowards and so do I

Actually,I wasn't think of Pocahontas,but someone else,whose name escapes me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massive and Maverick- hey that sounds like a heroic duo if I ever heard one! Are you guys planning a movie?? lol. Anyway, I'm not saying that anyone is excluded from being intelligent, I am terrified of sweeping generalizations. I have just noticed that there is a great braintrust here on this board, so the possibility of a "correlation" between the two became of some interest. Hung brainiacs are great tho, you can even TALK to them afterwards!! (yes, afterwards, I"M too stupid before!!)