Correlation between cock size and working out

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by indianboy2006, Aug 18, 2010.

1. indianboy2006

indianboy2006 Member

I've been working out pretty solidly for the last seven months. Initially bulking up through heavy weights and more recently toning through a combination of bodyweight circuits and cardio.

One thing I have noticed, other than increased muscle, tone etc, is my flaccid cock is noticeably bigger. Similarly my erect cock though not bigger seems harder. I don't think this is because I have lost weight (I've gained) and I didn't have a belly before either (check pics) so I'm not sure why this is. I think it could be increased blood flow. Has anyone else found this?

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because your fat pad is no longer obscuring your penis

3. indianboy2006

indianboy2006 Member

As I mentioned if you check my pics which are a couple of years old there was no fat pad.

4. B_cosmognosis

B_cosmognosis New Member

Great question. Congratulations on starting and keeping up with a regimen to maintain your health and fitness. As far as the extra size, there's probably not a direct correlation, but perhaps the increased blood flow from frequent exercise is helping things a bit. Are you on any supplements? L-arginine and creatine (both popular supplements for bodybuilding) are both capable of increasing the blood flow and you will see minor results from using them, but i don't think they actually will add length, just make your flaccid member more prominent.

5. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    A couple of probable reasons:

1) Your cardio-vascular system's improved, making it possible to more efficiently pump blood to your cock, and/or

2) Your body's producing more testosterone making your erections themselves more rigid. More testosterone will do that on it's own.

6. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I'll second what RawDog said. Especially the part about improved cardio-vascular system.

7. indianboy2006

indianboy2006 Member

I'm taking a couple of supplements and a shake with some creatine in so that is a possibility but I tend to think it is the increased blood flow and efficiency of blood flow. Maybe it's a combination but it's definitely all good.

Has anyone else noticed this as a result of training or the reverse if they stopped training?

One other thing I have noticed in my gym at least is that the more toned looking guys have bigger flaccid cocks. I guess that is a combination of the above and the heavier guys looking smaller due to their weight distribution.

8. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Don't know about creatine.

However I find the nitric oxide supplements help a little bit with flaccid hang. Also makes for harder erections (nitric oxide is necessary for erections to happen). Blood flow. Those are the ones that have AAKG (Arginine alphaketoglutarate) as the active ingredient.

Arginine alphaketoglutarate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of the protein shakes out there have either AAKG or L-arginine in them. I just take a generic AAKG powder.

#8 DeepDish, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  9. nicklee111

nicklee111 New Member

where are there some sexy movies?

10. lpsg17

Gold Member

I think all the above mentioned factors help
    Why i work out most days
    grin

Draft saved Draft deleted