Correlation of shape of woman's pelvis, buttocks, and hips, to requiring a large cock

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any correlations to the shape of a woman's hip , pelvis, and buttocks....to a a particular woman requiring a large cock for pleasure....or whether a small cock for that particular woman of particular dimensions is ok...

Like do different shape "triangular regions' of a woman, and her hips and ass dimensions have to do with whether she has a deep vagina, or wide vagina???

Im not asking to be weird or anything, just curious...there may have been analysis or discussion of this or even some research of some kind, who knows...probably been discussed on here but I missed it.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, my old GF was quite petite, but she could pretty much fit me all in, and thats 9"

blanique

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This gets analyed way too much. I get the feeling the next big booty woman you see walking down the street you'll be thinking she needs a big piece. It's all about preferance. By the way fat ass or not, our stuff comes in different sizes and is set as differently as you guys.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are there any correlations to the shape of a woman's hip , pelvis, and buttocks....to a a particular woman requiring a large cock for pleasure....or whether a small cock for that particular woman of particular dimensions is ok...

Like do different shape "triangular regions' of a woman, and her hips and ass dimensions have to do with whether she has a deep vagina, or wide vagina???

No - why would you even think that :confused: Couldn't it be that the woman who like big cock just wants it as opposed to needs it?

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This gets analyed way too much. I get the feeling the next big booty woman you see walking down the street you'll be thinking she needs a big piece. It's all about preferance. By the way fat ass or not, our stuff comes in different sizes and is set as differently as you guys.

QFT!

Yep, women come in different sizes just like men do, and it's genetic - having sex with lots of or with hung men won't "make her loose". :rolleyes: She's either large, medium or small there to begin with and will stay that way. Also depth and width vary a lot among women just as length and girth vary a lot among men.

And the idea that a big booty will mean that she is larger vaginally and need a hung man is about as accurate as the "big hands and feet" theory about men. (in other words, not necessarily). And I say this as a woman with a quite nice, round booty myself. :biggrin1: