Correlation: Penis size and her Vocals

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
I believe there is a correlation between the penis size and women's level of vocals and even women's types of vocals. This is only in general of course, in an overall view of all women. Sure, case by case it's bound to not always apply, so it's not an absolute, but in an overview I believe it exists.

The main question becomes: How strong a correlation. I think there must be a fairly strong correlation. I realise other factors can come into play and with many women those have an affect that strengthens or weakens the penis size effect.

I've posted before about when I lived in an apartment and how when my female next door neighbor and her well known hung bf were having intercourse she would make very loud vocals. They broke up, she eventually gets a new bf and then no sounds from her when the bed was bumping. Not to mention that her new bf would pound her very hard and still no sounds out of her(the bed bumps were quick and short with her knew bf).

This is just a general overview, but I believe that:

Girth is correlated with moaning. As the girth increases so does the moaning.

Length is correlated with grunting type sounds. As the length increases so does the grunting.

Extra girth plus extra length is correlated with groaning type sounds.

Various supplemental sounds are correlated, such as
"OW" (length)
"OWWWWWWW" (long length)
OWWWWWWWW in a moaning tone (long length plus extra girth)
"UGHHHHHHHHHGHH" ( very long length)
Breathing (becomes heavier as size increases)
Panting (becomes heavier as size increases)
Holloring (louder as size increases)

Also, I believe women's facial expressions are correlated with penis size.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't say that's not important. Of course it is, usually.

Correlation simply means it has an affect that changes the normal distribution.

Technique is correlated with vocals also.

You think there is a no correlation between size and vocals?

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
For instance, a guy with 5" length can use all the technique in the world and he still isn't going to hear "UGHHHHHHHHHHH", and he can pound away hard and still won't hear that. Lack of girth needs to rely on angles more so than extra girth does. Plus extra girth contacts more intensely increasing the chances of moaning sounds. I don't see how you can think there is no correlation whatsoever. I'm not saying that applies to each and every woman. I'm saying that overall there must be an affect on the distribution of sounds.

bassdude8

Just Browsing
Media
Where do people come up with this kinda BS? I am average length and girth 6.5 x 5.5 and in my 50 years of existance I have experienced the oohhh's and uuuuh's as well as other vocal sounds. Geez! It all depends on the woman , your technique, as well as other factors. I mean c'mon!! Technique has more to do with different moans I mean c'mon, I moan and go uuhhh aahhhh, does that mean the woman I am with has a larger or smaller clit??? I give up!!!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Waiting for the "just kidding everyone" post from screwhersenseless.*

Looking through your illustrious post history, you present the same material almost every time. Voyeuristic tales with plenty of "OOHS" and "AHHS" to provide us with a soundtrack.

Your theory is crap. The same man can have sex with 10 different girls and get 10 different vocal, visual, and orgasmic responses. Why bother ever changing lovers if each one is guaranteed to give you the same reaction.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to agree with the other posters... size doesn't change the outcome... not only does it vary with how good the guy is, but how good the girl (girls that are good in bed are generally better at enjoying it) is and most importantly... if she's a screamer/moaner or not.

Some girls, no matter how hard they cum, will just exhale... or at the most whimper, no matter how hard they go off. Sometimes they'll thrash around like they're possessed and not let out any noise. Some women moan and scream as soon as you get your head in, because thats how they release their sexual tension.

Everyone, man and woman, releases their sexual tension differently, in my experience.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Where do people come up with this kinda BS? I am average length and girth 6.5 x 5.5 and in my 50 years of existance I have experienced the oohhh's and uuuuh's as well as other vocal sounds. Geez! It all depends on the woman , your technique, as well as other factors. I mean c'mon!! Technique has more to do with different moans I mean c'mon, I moan and go uuhhh aahhhh, does that mean the woman I am with has a larger or smaller clit??? I give up!!!

6.5 x 5.5 is not average.

You think it would have been exactly the same if you had been 5.5 by 4.75? I don't.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Where do people come up with this kinda BS? I am average length and girth 6.5 x 5.5

6.5 x 5.5 is not average.

You think it would have been exactly the same if you had been 5.5 by 4.75? I don't.

Within the boarders of average, then - what does it matter bassdude's point is valid. - I don't even have a cock and some women I've been with have moaned and grunted (no toys either before you ask). It's about the woman and sexual release - not about cock size. I find I cum better when I moan than when I don't - even when I'm on my own.... :tongue:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Think Woman Hollar And Moan According To Their Personality And How Much They Enjoy Sex...sorry. I Hollar When I See A Big One But It Is Out Of Shere Delight And Before It Even Touches Me.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Think Woman Hollar And Moan According To Their Personality And How Much They Enjoy Sex...sorry. I Hollar When I See A Big One But It Is Out Of Shere Delight And Before It Even Touches Me.

With all the words capitalized, it reads like the title of a great novel, Chavous! If you write it, we'll buy it. :wink:

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Correlation is an important word because it distinquishes affects. So far everyone is saying bs, but I think I'm actually the one being objective here, objective being another important word. I don't know what percentage of women are moaners (I've seen a lot of charts but nothing on that), but it doesn't matter how close or far off I am on the percentage to help get my point across. Let's say that in a poll of women it was found that 20% of women said they moaned the last time they had intercourse. I believe that if they were then additionally questioned about the penis girth they had sex on a correlation would be seen on the chart. It might show something like 10% that were on 5" girth were moaning, while 30% that were on 6" girth were moaning. That would be a correlation. You folks are apparently saying that if it showed 20% overall then it would also show 20% with both 5" girth and 6" girth.

I would prefer to ban wide paintbrushing.