Correlation: Penis size and her Vocals

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least not until someone sides with me on this. It's hard for me to understand how everyone thinks I'm so incorrect about this.

The bitch about asking people for their opinion is that they actually give it. Did you want peoples actual opinion, or did you just want to hang around in the hopes that someone validates yours?

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Its all well and good knowing that 20% moaned last time they had sex, and that most of those were with someone over a certain size, but that does not prove a correlation between the two if you negate to ask about other factors which influence things.

Thank you for that post. It presented a logical opposition to my post. However, if a definite well defined slope line on the chart was seen, along with a large enough sampling to make the chart reliable, then the unknown affect of other varibles involved would not disqualify the correlation. A well defined slope line on a chart does not just occur. I believe that slope would be very apparent.

Let's get away from size for a moment. Let's apply this to lasting. I believe a well defined slope line can be shown between how long a guy lasts and how good she rates the sex. Other varibles play a part, of course, but nevertheless, if a well defined slope line exists then a correlation exists.

Good try though. I appreciated it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Its all well and good knowing that 20% moaned last time they had sex, and that most of those were with someone over a certain size, but that does not prove a correlation between the two if you negate to ask about other factors which influence things.

Bingo! Also - let's throw in another curveball - Ever heard of faking?

The bitch about asking people for their opinion is that they actually give it. Did you want peoples actual opinion, or did you just want to hang around in the hopes that someone validates yours?

I think BigD just nailed it!

Clueless gay man: Women make noise during sex? :)

LOL - yes - we kind of go 'squelch skwuerch' and I personally make a kind of 'fwoop' sound if he pulls out too fast.. :tongue:

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Oh I get it now, I've played this game before..

Its called something like

"First poster makes no fucking sense and talks out of his ass, you counter it with logic, he thanks you and tries to put you in the "less educated" catagory as politely as possible"

Oh cool, I just love winning these :biggrin1:

So here's the deal right, you made an interesting though incorrect correlation between the size of penis involved, and the vocals of a woman, you now intend to belittle anyone who points this out to you, and in effect do nothing than make yourself look rather narrow minded. In order to continue playing this game though, lets get some facts involved shall we?

So.. your gender would be? and how did you gather the information used to come to this conclusion?

There's no use claiming to know these things if its based on theory alone.

I wasn't belittling you. Everyone has their strong points and their weak points. I happen to be very good when it comes to understanding math. I was always top in my math classes with perfect 100s when I went to school. I'm use to many (not all) folks not realising the finer points when it comes to correlations (I'm speaking about the numberical charts here, not about penis size). I'm mostly a left brain thinker. For some reason I utilise that part of my brain the most.

I have weaknesses, of course. Many of them pertain to what the right side of the right side of the brain controls. For instance, I'm terrible at creative writing or art drawing. Actors and actresses tend to vote liberal (around 5 out of every 6). It's because liberal ways of thinking and creativity are right brain stuff.

Not saying right brain thinkers don't use the left side and that left brain thinkers don't use the right side, of course they do. Just saying which side one taps into the strongest controls a lot of the way they think.

As a left brain thinker I look at analyze parts in detail. That's what the left side of the brain controls. Right side looks at the whole picture. I believe you are very likely a mostly right side thinker - creative, vote liberal -etc, or at least the majority of right side factors in thinking. 83% chance. If so, then when you think about correlations you fail to to see the finer point that I pointed out. This is not belittling you. I might can understand the workings of math better than the vast majority can, but I can't hold a candle to some of their strengths. I don't think a right side thinker realises their logic is not their strong point. Everyone wants to think they are completely logical. I can see I have weak creativity because it's too apparent. Logic is not as easy to quantify.

I would bet most in this thread are liberal.

Have you ever noticed that the vast majority of moderators at forums are liberal see the whole picture thinkers. It's because that makes for the best unison of a forum. Right side thinkers help keep the peace better. Left side thinkers tend to post more abrasive type posts, such as looking at parts or races and analyzing it. We are seen as mean spirited from our ways of viewing. I'm actually a nice guy though.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I wasn't belittling you. Everyone has their strong points and their weak points. I happen to be very good when it comes to understanding math. I was always top in my math classes with perfect 100s when I went to school. I'm use to many (not all) folks not realising the finer points when it comes to correlations (I'm speaking about the numberical charts here, not about penis size). I'm mostly a left brain thinker. For some reason I utilise that part of my brain the most.

I have weaknesses, of course. Many of them pertain to what the right side of the right side of the brain controls. For instance, I'm terrible at creative writing or art drawing. Actors and actresses tend to vote liberal (around 5 out of every 6). It's because liberal ways of thinking and creativity are right brain stuff. Are you fucking serious!? So for the most part people who are good at math and left side stuff are conservatives?! BULLSHIT ALERT BULLSHIT ALERT! WARNING WARNING - duh - Chomsky, Einstein, Hawkin - real conservative bunch those 3 just for starters!!

Not saying right brain thinkers don't use the left side and that left brain thinkers don't use the right side, of course they do. Just saying which side one taps into the strongest controls a lot of the way they think.

As a left brain thinker I look at analyze parts in detail. That's what the left side of the brain controls. Right side looks at the whole picture. I believe you are very likely a mostly right side thinker - creative, vote liberal -etc, or at least the majority of right side factors. (It's not a definite of course). So when you think about correlations you fail to to see the finer point that I pointed out. This is not belittling you. I might can understand the workings of math better than the vast majority can, but I can't hold a candle to some of their strengths. I don't think a right side thinker realises their logic is not their strong point. Everyone wants to think they are completely logical. I can see I have weak creativity because it's too apparent. FUCK OFF

I would bet most in this thread are liberal.

Have you ever noticed that the vast majority of moderators at forums are liberal see the whole picture thinkers. It's because that makes for the best unison of a forum. Right side thinkers help keep the peace better. Left side thinkers tend to post more abrasive type posts, such as looking at parts or races and analyzing it. We are seen as mean spirited from our ways of viewing. I'm actually a nice guy though.

No, seriously - fuck off.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
lol this is a fucking joke right?

Not belittling someone yet rabbit on for how many paragraphs about how you use your brain? and you can cut all the liberal bollocks too.

A few pointers here

1. You know nothing of my political stand point
2. You know nothing of my eductional back ground
3. You know nothing of my chosen occupation

One should think carefully before trying to belittle someone in such a way, especially someone they know nothing of, its a very unpredictable path to take.

Simple fact is that you've proven you don't know what you are talking about, a line on any chart is only as good as the questions asked.

Are you really suggesting that asking for additional info as to the sex they had would have no real effect on the results?

Ask 50 straight women if they moaned last time they had sex - 25 say yes
Ask those 25 women what girth the guy was - 10 say above 5"
You have 40% of all women asked who moan when having sex with men of a girth 5" or above.
Ask those 25 women what position they moaned during - 20 say doggy
You have 80% of women asked who moan during doggy style

Now whilst none of this proves a definate correlation and the numbers are fictional, even you must be able to see that if you only ask about one thing, you will not get a fair idea of what it was that caused the moaning?

It would take a very large sampling to be considered reliable.

Please remove me. I suppose it's called banning. It's my request. It's not my intention to offend people. Anything I said still doesn't apply in a one by one case, so it's nothing personal. No one in this thread believes I'm correct in any way anyway so let's just forget it.

Was interesting at first anyway, until the end.

Best wishes.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It would take a very large sampling to be considered reliable.

Please remove me. I suppose it's called banning. It's my request. It's not my intention to offend people. Anything I said still doesn't apply in a one by one case, so it's nothing personal. No one in this thread believes I'm correct in any way anyway so let's just forget it.

Was interesting at first anyway, until the end.

Best wishes.

Here wait!!.. you dropped your rattle...

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He posts a thread, nobody agrees with him, now he wants to be banned? Reminds me of the kid that brought his soccer ball to the field to play a game, got scored on first, so he took his ball and went home.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
He posts a thread, nobody agrees with him, now he wants to be banned? Reminds me of the kid that brought his soccer ball to the field to play a game, got scored on first, so he took his ball and went home.

Incorrect. True, I had mentioned not closing the thread until someone agreed with me. That was in response to a post someone made. That's not connected with my deciding to leave. It's because I'm offending people that I've decided to go. Perhaps I wasn't clear as to why.

Vice.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Alright then.

My personal opinion: the guy has a severe superiority complex and his vast intellect is baffled by everyone else going against what he thought was an open and shut case by citing their own experiences.

I have no experience on the topic since I still reside in virgin territory so I'll ask one of my more 'active' friends about her experiences.

<.< >.>

:3
^ look at the kittie!

~resumes lurking~

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most girls i've been with have been very loud. Even a neighbor of mine (which this is very strange but happend and was awkward) stopped by one of my friends who lived in the same building, me and my girlfriend were there and one of the first things he said is "I heard you two fuckin' last night, you must have a huge dick" I was caught off guard and just laughed it off, we both turned a lil red. But yea, from my experience I think that size and sound are related.