Correlation: Penis size and her Vocals

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This is a silly topic. Truly large cocked dudes don't care or listen. Concentration is singularly focused on what's between MY legs and nothing, I mean NOTHING else. Miss Vagina/ Mr Orifice could be juggling fruit, singing opera or in resultant pain and I would not notice.

Sorry if that's not caring, empathetic or socially acceptable but the truth is not always pretty. When it comes to insertion, it's all about me!

LOL At least you're honest - I hope you allow for the fact that the opposite can be true, too. So if I'm ever in the market for a live dildo [dot dot dot]

I've never had the opportunity to screw the same woman with different sized penises, so I have no basis for comparison.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: Go-go Gadget weener - go-go gadget average cock - go-go gadget horse cock!! All the kool kids are doing it!! You're missing out, get an upgrade man :biggrin1:

That was an obviously biased review. [insert similar arguments to before here]
Yet penis size appears to be getting completely and absolutely discarded for some reason.

look - I'm sure you believe what you are saying and think you are being scientific and clever - but no one else is biting. Can you not let it drop? Why do need any of us, complete strangers, to agree with you when you are so sure of your argument in the first place.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
It very well may be I'm not following a scientific approach. I don't think that takes the potential for fairly accurate judgements away. I still believe determinations can be made. I'm far more willing to be objective than some posters in this thread realise about me. I don't care about anyone biting, I just want a good discussion. For instance, what about the deep area sensation that some women bring up (possibly the cul de sac) that I mentioned early in this thread. Is it so unreasonable to state that there could be an increased visible response from women who feel such sensation, and that only the longer penises can push the bottom wall well into it. It would require very many women repying to chart it, and it might not even follow scientific protocol, but it would be interesting to do a poll of this 'deep area sensation' would it not? To me it would be. Other polls and threads have been accepted as worth considering and discussing, but this specific thread now lacks scientific protocol procedure as further reason for abandoning it, or/and my perceived unobjectivness. I have my biases, but I'm willing to be open minded. Can the same be said for most others.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like absolutely NONE of the LPSG ladies have a shred of interest in this 'study'. You seem to think it's some sort of 'bias' preventing people from posting (see your last response) but trust me, it's plain old lack of desire keeping everyone at bay. Other poles are either accepted or not accepted based on the personal interest members have for the subject matter, and you can't force that on an unwilling public.

Best of luck begging for a large contingent of women to reply though.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever noticed how people here are often obsessive about their fetishes?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever noticed how people here are often obsessive about their fetishes?

I've noticed the same thing, Matthew.

By the way, I really enjoyed your article discussing the correlation between gay men and how much they enjoyed lolipops as children. A brilliant read! :biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the way, I really enjoyed your article discussing the correlation between gay men and how much they enjoyed lolipops as children. A brilliant read! :biggrin1:

Why thank you! My follow-up piece will be examining whether larger lollipops lead to louder slurping sounds.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There have been very few women respond into this thread, and therefore one cannot make an all emcompassing determination from it. I've asked for more female replies, and it's only because many more responses are needed.

The defense rests your honor! Few female responses over many days pretty much tells me it's not something they generally care about or find that interesting. Your supposed hypothesis lacks any credibility without willing participants. And quite frankly, the woman having sex on the other side of the wall doesn't qualify to me. I see no correlation, don't think one exists or will ever exist, and don't believe you come remotely close to proving or even showing one exists. I simply think your trying to prove a personal opinion and isolated sexual experiences as a definite fact. Nothing wrong with that, but you can't prove any correlation with like 4 participants. It's not that tough to start a poll though...not that we need yet another one.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why thank you! My follow-up piece will be examining whether larger lollipops lead to louder slurping sounds.

And my follow-up after that will be really finding out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a totsi pop.