Correlation to body hair and the hairy butt curse....

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by whatsup, Sep 3, 2009.

1. whatsup

whatsup New Member

Ok, so I may be the only one....or one of the few....who has wondered about this:

Does the amount of hair you have on your body have any bearing on whether or not you have a hairy butt?? Like, is it possible to be not too hairy, but still be cursed by fuzzy buns? Hopefully it's not something just bestowed on the hairy guys.....

Can anybody on here personally relate?

As for myself, I'm hairy.....but not gorilla hairy, and I do unfortunately have the hairy butt syndrome:frown1:. Thankfully it's not too extreme though!!

Thanks for any info:smile:

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty hairy myself (95% coverage over my chest, belly, pubes, about 45% hair on my back and shoulders, and really hairy legs) and I only have hair running from my t'aint and up my crack, so in my case, there's correlation.

3. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

i personally love a hairy ass crack on a fit guy. but in my experience, the fur never ends there. if you got a hairy butt now, expect your whole body to eventually be covered.

4. D_Purlie W Papules

D_Purlie W Papules Account Disabled

If its like 1970s shag carpet furry, then yes, that may be a curse, but a little covering of fur on a nice ass = totally hot.

5. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my first bf had only a small amount of chest hair, but had thick dark hair from the top of his tail bone all the way down to his ankles...an exotic satyr...very sexy!

6. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I've got pretty hairy legs, moderately hairy chest, pretty dense pubes when not trimmed an I do have hairy buns and crack but not as dense as other areas. Does that correlate or not? Genetics determine all of this and somethings about genetics are predictable and others not so predictable.

7. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL.. agreed. Since when is a hairy butt a 'curse'? :confused: Damn these youngsters who inspire to be hairless. :mad:

8. D_Tyrone_Tittickler

D_Tyrone_Tittickler New Member

I agree with you, VeeP!!! Most guys sport some hair on their bodies, some more than others. I am very hairy and I am not self conscious about having a hairy chest or the hair on my shoulders, legs, arms, pits or butt. Also, I do not bother to trim, or, the ridiculous term, Manscape. The only possible downside is that butt hair will get dirty after taking a dump. Flushable moist wipes take care of this hygiene problem. Keep some on hand in your bathroom.

9. youngandthick007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am not a very hairy man at all on my body, but I have a very hairy lower back and butt. Its really annoying, because sometimes my butt likes to chafe really bad in my crack and it hurts. So I usually trim a little between the cheeks to help that. But to answer your question...no. I have a really hairy butt and a not very hairy body

10. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not very hairy anywhere, including the bootay! (pics in gallery for demonstration)

11. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

I'm not very hairy, but I do get a little fuzz on the butt. Nothing I can't take care of though!

12. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    I LUV A HAIRY BUTT

Damn people that shave or buzz it off - reminds me of a piece of plucked chicken

YUKK DONT EVER SHAVE IT

13. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

My BF has a very nice hairy chest, arms and legs. Yes he has what you would call a fuzzy ass. First guy I have ever been with that has had hair on his ass. So I think there is corelation to this. I actually find it a turn on. Love to grab his ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted