Correlation to body hair and the hairy butt curse....

whatsup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I may be the only one....or one of the few....who has wondered about this:

Does the amount of hair you have on your body have any bearing on whether or not you have a hairy butt?? Like, is it possible to be not too hairy, but still be cursed by fuzzy buns? Hopefully it's not something just bestowed on the hairy guys.....

Can anybody on here personally relate?

As for myself, I'm hairy.....but not gorilla hairy, and I do unfortunately have the hairy butt syndrome:frown1:. Thankfully it's not too extreme though!!

Thanks for any info:smile:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty hairy myself (95% coverage over my chest, belly, pubes, about 45% hair on my back and shoulders, and really hairy legs) and I only have hair running from my t'aint and up my crack, so in my case, there's correlation.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i personally love a hairy ass crack on a fit guy. but in my experience, the fur never ends there. if you got a hairy butt now, expect your whole body to eventually be covered.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got pretty hairy legs, moderately hairy chest, pretty dense pubes when not trimmed an I do have hairy buns and crack but not as dense as other areas. Does that correlate or not? Genetics determine all of this and somethings about genetics are predictable and others not so predictable.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with you, VeeP!!! Most guys sport some hair on their bodies, some more than others. I am very hairy and I am not self conscious about having a hairy chest or the hair on my shoulders, legs, arms, pits or butt. Also, I do not bother to trim, or, the ridiculous term, Manscape. The only possible downside is that butt hair will get dirty after taking a dump. Flushable moist wipes take care of this hygiene problem. Keep some on hand in your bathroom.

Reactions: caddymac

youngandthick007

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not a very hairy man at all on my body, but I have a very hairy lower back and butt. Its really annoying, because sometimes my butt likes to chafe really bad in my crack and it hurts. So I usually trim a little between the cheeks to help that. But to answer your question...no. I have a really hairy butt and a not very hairy body

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BF has a very nice hairy chest, arms and legs. Yes he has what you would call a fuzzy ass. First guy I have ever been with that has had hair on his ass. So I think there is corelation to this. I actually find it a turn on. Love to grab his ass.