corrupt moderators at lpsg

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can assure you, all of you, that I did NOT report wallaboi's thread. When I pointed out to wallaboi that there was already a thread dedicated to his particular fascination, it was intended to help. There was a LOT of funny material in that old thread. He was offended, quite obviously, and attacked my (lack of) character. That's not a first for me, so I responded politely, and went on my way. I had no need to report him, he was (I thought) having fun. I have a rather rich ego, so people having fun at my expense isn't really a problem for me.

If you don't want to believe me, you don't have to. Still, I have no record of lying on this or any other forum. Take my word, or don't. That's up to you.

BTW, Hoss, who has a habit of randomly dredging up old threads, had posted on the OLD eggcorns thread between the time of the exchange between walla and myself, and the time it got merged. For a period of several hours they were directly atop each other in the forum. Corruption, or simply good house-keeping? I for one don't care, cuz it's REALLY not that big a deal, folks.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I can assure you, all of you, that I did NOT report wallaboi's thread. When I pointed out to wallaboi that there was already a thread dedicated to his particular fascination, it was intended to help. There was a LOT of funny material in that old thread. He was offended, quite obviously, and attacked my (lack of) character. That's not a first for me, so I responded politely, and went on my way. I had no need to report him, he was (I thought) having fun. I have a rather rich ego, so people having fun at my expense isn't really a problem for me.

If you don't want to believe me, you don't have to. Still, I have no record of lying on this or any other forum. Take my word, or don't. That's up to you.

BTW, Hoss, who has a habit of randomly dredging up old threads, had posted on the OLD eggcorns thread between the time of the exchange between walla and myself, and the time it got merged. For a period of several hours they were directly atop each other in the forum. Corruption, or simply good house-keeping? I for one don't care, cuz it's REALLY not that big a deal, folks.

WOOF!.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I for one don't care either, but I'm still taking his advice to "Fuck joyboytoy79" :087: *and the rest he says to Fuck, too :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Can I have mine with extra butter.
I have extra baby batter. Will that do?

I think I have a mad intarwebs crush on you, maxcok.
Thanks, I'm flattered. sheesh. :redface: I don't really know you yet, but I like you already, and I welcome all comers.

:eek: Beware!! he is prickly!!! :biggrin1:
Tardis, Tardis, just can't stop talking about my prick. :tongue1:

That's one of the things I like about him!!!

But I shall be prepared to be shunned...but I won't stop admiring from afar!!!

:naughty:
Shunned? Never. You have to work really hard to be shunned, by me anyway.

All this attention is embarrassing. :redface: We should get back to the topic, corrupt moderator thread merging. :wink:

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I have extra baby batter. Will that do?

Thanks, I'm flattered. sheesh. :redface: I don't really know you yet, but I like you already, and I welcome all comers.

Tardis, Tardis, just can't stop talking about my prick. :tongue1:

Shunned? Never. You have to work really hard to be shunned.

All this attention is embarrassing. :redface: We should get back to the topic, corrupt moderator thread merging.

Hehe, nice one, I love the cactus though..:tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's one of the things I like about him!!!

But I shall be prepared to be shunned...but I won't stop admiring from afar!!!

:naughty:
Watch him- there's not too much use for someone who could literally needle you with his sexually provocative phallus shaped cactaceae.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I thought his cactus pictures were HI-LARIOUS!!!!
Hehe, nice one, I love the cactus though..:tongue:
Thanks, sexualnapalm and Mr. T.

Watch him- there's not too much use for someone who could literally needle you with his sexually provocative phallus shaped cactaceae.
The cactus is strong, resilient, and lasts a very long time in the most challenging conditions.

Or was someone talking about my phallus?

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Shunned? Never. You have to work really hard to be shunned, by me anyway.

All this attention is embarrassing. :redface:

Well, thank you! And I hope to get to know you better as well. I'm new here, just joined this week, but I happened upon a couple of threads you replied to, and was just enamored of your sardonic wit! But then, I have always been an anglophile, so you do get points for that as well. ;)

Please feel free to contact me whenever you like, max. :)

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend would like some too.

Awww! Where did you get a friend like that!?! I would like a friend like that! That is, of course, when you're done fucking me as you have been so instructed to do.

By the way, I'm conflicted. I know everyone's been instructed to fuck me, but I feel like I need to ask permission from the OP before I condone a fleshpile in the middle of his discussion. Conundrum.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Giraffes and camels love popcorn.
Holy Crap! Did everybody's thread view just switch to super widescreen, or just mine? Did you do that Hick? I'm going to have to withdraw until this is fixed. It's freaking me out.