corrupt moderators at lpsg

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
take your prescribed medication as prescribed..unless you're one of those "Medicinal Marijuana patients..because paranoia with depression are the biggest side effects of that "medication" after it wears off..and that's hitch.."as long as you keep smokin..you'll be ok..but your body will build up a tolerance, so you'll keep having to smoke more and more..in turn, when you come down..you'll be really super paranoid and depressed

Last edited:

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Excuse me??! Does posting a 'popcorn' emoticon, which btw means I'm reading and watching the thread develop without further comment for the time being, warrant you calling me a "big fat bastard"?

Grow up, and/or fuck off.

Apologies, maxcock that my post was insulting to you. It wasn't intended to be so. In Australia the term "bastard" is often used as an affectionate way of ribbing someone (a light jab to the ribs of your mate with the elbow). Clearly, my post was too familiar, for you to be to see past the literal meaning of my post. Similarly, the part that said "big fat", was not intended to be taken literally...more a reference to big fat cocks...which we all love.

I hate to sound like I am making excuses, but sincerely, my post was never intended to be offensive. Once again, my attempt at humour has failed

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Apologies, maxcock that my post was insulting to you. It wasn't intended to be so. In Australia the term "bastard" is often used as an affectionate way of ribbing someone (a light jab to the ribs of your mate with the elbow). Clearly, my post was too familiar, for you to be to see past the literal meaning of my post. Similarly, the part that said "big fat", was not intended to be taken literally...more a reference to big fat cocks...which we all love.

I hate to sound like I am making excuses, but sincerely, my post was never intended to be offensive. Once again, my attempt at humour has failed
Yes it has, if that was an attempt at humor, and it does sound like you're making excuses.

Look, I'm hardly so thin-skinned that I go off the deep end when someone insults me on the internet. While I appreciate the apology and respect that you made it publicly, I find your explanation overly self-justified and rather disingenuous. You don't know me well enough to call me a "bastard", whether it's an (unfamiliar to me) endearing Australian colloquialism or not, and saying "big fat" was a compliment for my cock is quite a stretch.

I find the presumption of familiarity in this context equally inappropriate to the insult.
A simple apology would have been better, minus the gymnastic justifications.

Last edited:

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please explain your thoughts about whose integrity was compromised here and in what way.

Ok ... I shall try to explain. Firstly, my thread was merged with another which was rather old and did not encompass the breadth of my original post. Secondly, when most mergers are made the moderator will post a statement of why this action has been taken. and sometimes an explanation of why he or she has taken this action will be posted, unless the wording in the thread is almost identical, in which case it is usually obvious.

You can call me paranoid, but I have had several dissagreements with individual moderators on this site, and one in particular which I found was particularly unwarranted and threatening. Integrity, in relation to persons in authority, is all about making decisions according to the rules. I also think that it is important for integtrity, that said decisions should be transparent, meaning that they should take responsibility for their decisions and make them public, or at least offer some explantion to the other party involved. Nothing has been forethcoming in relation to this.

It is my suspiscion, that my thread was merged as a result of one moderator who took exception to my posts and possibly holds some grudge. If this is the case, I would call this action, lacking integrity, truthfullness, and honesty. I may well be wrong, and maybe one of the many moderators was just trying to do do their job and rationalise the forums. In which case, I would be totally satisfied.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes it has, if that was an attempt at humor, and it does sound like you're making excuses.

Look, I'm hardly so thin-skinned that I go off the deep end when someone insults me on the internet. While I appreciate the apology and respect that you made it publicly, I find your explanation overly self-justified and rather disingenuous. You don't know me well enough to call me a "bastard", whether it's an (unfamiliar to me) endearing Australian colloquialism or not, and saying "big fat" was a compliment for my cock is quite a stretch.

I find the presumption of familiarity in this context equally inappropriate to the insult.
A simple apology would have been better, minus the gymnastic justifications.

Sorry Maxcock. I did not intend to cause offence.