corruption

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dolfette, Jun 25, 2010.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

i've been told by sevewral partners thati'm a corrupting influence.
    they've said that having experienced the dark and seedy side with me, they struggle with the idea of returning to regular sex with 'normal' girls.
    i get a little thrill from having a guy initiate an act he considered perverted or depraved.
    i have no experience of being corrupted...my fantasies were twisted before i even started having sex.

do you have experience on either side of this situation?
    how far could you be led astray?
    where's your line in the sand?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Dolfette, first of all.... "will you be my friend? Or atleast my Fu*king friend?":tongue:

Now to get down to business. I definitely have some dark and twisted fanstasies. Things that I have never shared with anyone. Unlike you who puts it on the table, I am guilty of watching the guy and trying to figure out if I think he could be the person I want to experiment with.

But it's nice to know you send them running for regular sex again. You must be the kinkster!:cool:

On the otherside of the token, a strong man could lead me down a dark road indeed. But he would have to be exceptional for this to happen.

#2 HiddenLacey, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Im pretty vanilla. Although I would love a FFM threesome.

I dont think I want to go down a dark path, or at least not mix it with sex. I mean, it could get raunchy, but not dark.

I know, boring.

On another note: Your new sigline, Dolfette. I dont get the whole "friends" thing here. I guess its a nice guesture, but what is the benifit really? I basically say what I want to say to posters on the threads and let the relationships define themsleves that way. Or we could PM each other if the issue is hush hush, which I have with some members.

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

My first partner, she really helped me open the door to all of the things I had wanted to try but thought were too deviant. I likely would have tried them eventually, but, with her it was open and exciting, which I doubt would have been the experience with any other partner. I branched out after that, paid it forward, and get a kick out of being memorable in that regard.

At this point, not sure I could be lead anywhere, but am open to someone trying. :wink: Where's the line? Good question, apart from poo and illegal activities, I'm not sure. Definitely still curious about a few things that I either never explored or want to retry.

In other words: corrupt me, baby!

5. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

I'll give it a shot...

6. sbat

sbat New Member

I'm the dirty one

7. dolfette

Gold Member

wash!

8. TheScotsman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's weird, I've previously been in the role of the one being corrupted, whereas more recently I'd definitely be the one guilty of convincing girls into some really depraved, animalistic fucking. But really, I think that's quite common.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

mmmm animalistic!

10. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I knew all about sex and had a bit of a twisted interest in all things sexual years before I actually had sex. The real kinky stuff just kind of popped into my mind a little at a time over the years and about 15 years ago or so I started drawing others into my fantasies. I don't know how "dark" they are but they are certainly not "vanilla". I love that I can share these thoughts with my husband (even if he's not up to trying some of them, unfortunately). :flirt:

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I've found that nothing is hotter than sexual exploration with people whom you trust deeply.

What more can a person ask for than the mind-blowing fuck of a lifetime?

12. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is no light without darkness and vice versa. That is why the place I work is called Dark Roast when we publish romance novels. So many think that in order to be exciting sex has to be sinful or dirty or depraved, when really, it's all pretty natural. The taboos are often just an arbitrary division in our thinking about love. That is the difference between BDSM and cruelty. One has love and one does not.

13. cherychoper

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What can I say? You are not corrupting them, but teaching them the options. Options they would not have explored without you.

You are helping them discover!

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm probubly darker then you so I don't think I can help
    unless you want to switch sides for a few minutes (hours)

15. sbat

sbat New Member

it's cruelty, right? Did I guess it?

16. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    :stooges: :lmao::puppy_dog_eyes:

17. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    My gf has told me many times over the years that I have corrupted her sexually, meaning she wouldn`t be satisfied with anyone else sexually unless they were relatively close to my size and especially had my same dominant, take charge personality in the bedroom. She`s done the same for me too however, I could never imagine myself with somebody who isn`t as slutty and kinky in the bedroom as she is, not to mention her oral abilitys are out of this world. So I guess we both corrupted each other over the years, lol.

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I have been a corrupting influence on TheBF in ways outside the bedroom. It's a bit more complicated in the bedroom.

The problem with TheBF is that even if TheBF has never done it before, never considered doing it before, and never heard of it, if I suggested doing something, then he'd be willing to go for it without any hesitation and he'd never judge himself. It makes him sort of impossible to corrupt, because he is just so naturally uninhibited and accepting of all sexual tastes. So even though I'm definitely the kinkier person, my own fantasies make myself feel corrupted more than they're capable of making him feel corrupted. For example, it took me weeks before I read TheBF any of my erotica because I was so self-conscious about it because it is kinky kinky stuff. He begged and begged and begged me to let him read it, and when I read it to him he wasn't the least bit shocked or surprised by anything in it. He was just turned on. He loved it.

I'm not sure I've explained what I mean very well.

19. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

consider youself lucky!!!!!!
    i've been with women who've heard i can self suck,and they begged me many times to do it for them.and when i do it............they get freaked out, and end the relationship.

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Seriously? What a weird thing to end the relationship over! I never knew that there was anyone who could do that before I came to LPSG, but the few times I've seen it, I thought it looked really neat.

I'm come to realize how incredibly lucky I am. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted