Corsets

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Boregard, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Boregard

Boregard New Member

My god I love a corset. I love dressing a girl up in one. Taking her to a party with her cleavage attracting every single persons eye. Even (especially) if she wears it under an overshirt. Then taking her home and seeing how long we can have foreplay or sex before I just have to get into that garment. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for beautiful breasts bouncing free... but on occassion they have to be tied down, pushed up, and tied tight in lace or leather. Honestly not a vinyl fan, although I kinda get it. Love a school girls plad skirt, love stockings... but at the end of the day, those are coming off! I love to rest my balls on the shelf a corset makes while I'm being sucked by an obediant lover. I love to have it rubbed in my face while she dominates and teases me with what lies behind those ribbs. Or simply watch how high her bust rises as she lies back and plays with herself! I just love corsets... If you have one, send me a pic. Any thots on the matter are more than welcome. Anyone else overly fond of the garment itself? Experiences in the roles and attitudes that come with one, and a girl who can fill it? Am I the only one that thinks of it more than just a piece of lingerie, but a beautiful construction imbued with some unworldly powers?

2. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    they are sexy

3. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

You gotta try out your nearest Renaissance fair! Corsets galore!

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Yes corsets are very sexy,especially steel boned ones.

My favourites of the ones i own are red satin,black satin and the ones i am wearing in my albums.

Oh anf the red one in my avatar! That makes me feel ultra yummy!

5. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  6. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

i agree that corsets are sexy, but i think no man should tie someone up in one for pure pleasure until he's worn one. go find a male corset (they exist) and just get that thing on you...

you'll appreciate it more.

7. Boregard

Boregard New Member

Oh... I'm not a fan of a corset on a man so much as other constrictive garments, but am I wrong that a corset can be quite empowering to a woman?

8. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I think I have listed this model on here before. Working with quite a few models I sometimes come across some truly exceptional ones. This one is Kat. She says she has a natural 22 in waist that corsets down to 17 inches. Ck out her site
    The Official Website Of UK Model Kataxenna

9. D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts

D_Zazu_Harm-Pitts Account Disabled

I love corsets, but have so far only done so from afar, but your words made me want to go out and buy one right now! They are extra sexy when they are just a bit to small and the cups are almost running over. Problem is I would be to shy to wear it anywhere outside the bedroom :redface: Mostly into the pin up style of Dita von Teese, she┬┤s so pale, mysterious and classy although a bit to thin for my taste.

10. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Not wrong at all.

I can't explain how but they make me feel awesome (and look quite nice too!:biggrin1:)

11. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Sorry to say it, but I think this woman looks a little bit freakish. And no, I am not saying that out of jealousy. She looks like she wore a corset during all her growing years so the bottom of her rib cage and her waist would stay tiny, kind of like Chinese women used to bind their feet. I know this is probably not the case; she is probably just very uncommon and naturally shaped like that and can't help it. But I personally find it too extreme to be attractive.

Back to the topic: Corsets. Sorry, I've not tried them, and probably never will. I can't even wear tight jeans because I get attacks of abdominal cramps from them -- I don't want to constrict my guts even more!

I agree they look hot on a lot of women, though.

12. Boregard

Boregard New Member

I've seen corsetry as a form of body modification, domination, submission, bodage, timepiece (western, rennaisance, ect.), or a simple piece of lingerie. Half the fun is the reason behind going through the trouble of putting it on and lacing it up. And I've had several lovers who had hourglass figures, and a little to squeeze... and the corset can make a world of difference, between real and surreal.

13. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

I love corsets. Used to know a great little goth pub, and had several friends who always went in corsets and short skirts, makes them feel great to see everyone looking, and makes me feel pretty good having them wrapped round me, and knowing everyone in sight wants to be in my place! lol good times... shame the pub closed though!!! :( Yet to find anywhere as good

14. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I have a good collection of corsets and yes I love the whole process of lacing myself into one. I love the feeling of gradual constriction of my waist and rib cage. I Love the way they accentuate my already hourglass figure. I love the way a lover reacts when seeing me dressed in one.

I Adore my corsets.

#14 The Dragon, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  15. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Where do you go to buy a corset in the US, specifically Southern California. My girlfriend is like dollbaby and admires them. Also I would like to see her in one ;)

16. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

Corsets are like bikinis and tube tops - they're not for everyone. Many of the folks at renaissance fairs (mentioned earlier) fall into the category of those that shouldn't be wearing one. Spilling out of a garment (at the top AND bottom) is never good.

They can look incredibly hot, though, on certain proportions.

/anticipating some flack, apologizing in advance for propagating eating disorders

17. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

My favorite piece comes from Agent Provocateur.
    Luxury Lingerie by Agent Provocateur: Lingerie, Hosiery, Swimwear
    Here is a list of where their stores are:
    Agent Provocateur Boutique Finder: Search our Boutiques Worldwide

Fredericks of Hollywood.
    Corsets and Bustiers, Corset Tops - Fredericks of Hollywood
    Store locater:
    Store Locations

18. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The measuring process required to get a custom corset fitted is an incredible turn-on for me as well.

19. paradisefalls69

paradisefalls69 New Member

Heres one of the few corsets I own :)

[​IMG]

20. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted