Cory Monteith

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's been very open about his battle with drug dependency throughout his life. It's always a possibility that his most recent time in rehab DID make a difference and that his drug use in the past caused some kind of lasting irreparable damage. I would classify that as the same kind of natural causes as someone who ate a terrible diet for years and developed coronary artery disease.

Canadian coroner just released Monteith's cause of death: Lethal combination of heroin and alcohol. So sad for one so young and talented. (Can't help but wonder what kinds of demons he was chasing.)

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was an addict before an actor. He supported the LGBT community and who knows what his life was like. Obviously he hung out with lovely ladies but sadly I never saw an inkling of a bulge on him. RIP, but Heroin and Liquor is pretty intense.. hard to kick. Never know how strong the H is so it is easy to overdo it.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if his tragic death is not a wake up call to those of you who use alcohol and heroin, or heroin in ANY form, i dont know what else can rescue you from yourself. Cory was a talented , positive young man at 31 with a wonderful future.
donate your time or money to the Narcotics Anonymous branch near you.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Auspoz, you are a very sad excuse for a human being! But I bet you are too stupid to know how disrespectful your comments are.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did he show bulge at all? Like, I'm sorry he's dead, but other dead men are mentioned on here.

Not that I ever saw. But I don't watch glee. Heroin is a bad thing.

I've known a few people who have used Heroin, they usually either end up dead or living back at home with Mom.

It's just not worth it.