cosmetic surgery

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys here we go. You see a lot of bad surgery, and not good. Why? Well, how can you tell good surgery? They are not telling the world they had it done. You just don't know they have had work done, it looks natrual. The problem is young Hollywood kids getting "niped and tucked" before anything is sagging enough to be tucked. If you are older and the fat has left your lips, yes having the right amount of filler by a good dr will look nice. But if I had lip implants, breast implants, eyebrow lift and botox, I would look like Heidi Montag. Reasonable plastic surgery im my opinion is fine. Attempting to look like an airbrushed photo in a magazine....Not so much. But some people are into plastic fantastic, to each their own.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard for me to judge women who desire reconstructive surgery post-pregnancy. Childbirth can severely change a woman's body and even cause a lot of physical issues that are painful or uncomfortable, such as if she has had diastasis recti, which is where the stomach muscles rip apart and it can only be repaired through surgery. Many women with severe diastasis recti have problems such as intestines that protrude from the rip when they bend over, and it causes a woman to continue to appear pregnant after she's given birth because her stomach muscles are no longer holding her organs tight inside her torso, so they hang out like a beer belly or like she's still pregnant. I have it. The fascia holding together my stomach muscles began ripping about 3 weeks ago, and depending on how severe the rip is and how much space there is between my muscles by the time I give birth, I may choose to have it surgically repaired, too, depending on the recommendations of my doctor.

Pregnancy can also cause extra skin. Breastfeeding can deflate breasts and cause severe sagging, even lopsided breasts, motivating many women to seek out breast augmentation. Stretch marks can make it difficult for many women to feel sexy.

To me, it's hard to criticize these young women for wanting to regain some of their former beauty, especially for the women who have had children at a very young age.

You poor thing! It's amazing what having a baby can do to your body. It is NO joke. I hope you avoid any more tearing. It sounds like your doctor knows what is up, here is to hoping for a quick recovery!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You poor thing! It's amazing what having a baby can do to your body. It is NO joke. I hope you avoid any more tearing. It sounds like your doctor knows what is up, here is to hoping for a quick recovery!

Oh, thank you!

It hurts when it rips! It actually feels like ripping. So far it's just around my belly button which has sunken in a little bit, and if it doesn't rip any more then I might not need any surgery since small tears and small gaps between the muscles sometimes cause no problems and sometimes it isn't cosmetically unattractive. I've been wearing a brace that might help prevent more tearing, but it depends on how fast my belly grows, how good my body is at handling that growth, and how lucky I am.

Last edited:

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
scarystein_5.jpg
Is this who you mean Zaragoza?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on..not all plastic surgery is like the cat woman or that freaky guy with the crazy cheek implants (The TLC show). But Im seeing signs of aging I don't like now and I probably am lucky I don't have an extra 20K to go get some stuff done. I have been told I don't look my age etc etc but it's how you view yourself. I want to look like I did when I was 30. Blame the media and relentless messages that aging is not ok. I dont know..someday I may do a few things but I am afraid of coming out looking worse then when I went in so Im kinda leaving things alone.

I would definitely have some work done if I had the money! And actually, I'd have several things done. Mainly liposuction on the tummy. I also always wanted bigger boobs but I want them to look and feel natural too, so I'm holding out for the stem-cell augmentation (again, if I had the $). And I'm not sure exactly what I want done on my face, maybe just non-intrusive rejuvenation at this point. I look younger than my age but nobody is mistaking me for being in my twenties anymore.

So true. People who have good plastic surgery don't look like they have had plastic surgery. I saw a program on plastic surgery, too, and I was shocked at how good some of the people looked after. They looked like they had been born looking like that. They still looked like themselves, but just a more attractive version of themselves.

TheBF's grandmother had her eyes done last year and this year at her birthday party I was astonished that I could not tell unless I compared her photo to previous birthday party photos. Her eyes looked completely natural and she didn't look as tired or old. You'd never look at her and think, "She's had plastic surgery."

I'd definitely want to find a good surgeon! It's like anything else - there are good ones and bad ones out there, and the thing is to find a good one.

There was a well know TV personality that I saw last night that have not in a little while Kerri Anne Kennerley. She's had a recent facelift, it looks ok, if you're into the Peter Pan look. When someone has work done around their eyes, the face for me loses, I dunno, I suppose you would call it wisdom, or their story. When Kenny Rogers had his face/eyes done, did not matter if he still has the hair or the beard, sitting there singing the Gambler just is not the same with unwizened eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally, i feel so sorry for you. You are so concerned with looks and size. You will never be happy no matter how much surgery you get done. You're degrading yourself. Stop thinking that you are not good enough. I really feel sorry for you.