Cosmo says to forget the rules...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One set of rules by which to run every relationship is just plain stupid, people are all different so you have to play it by ear. Personally I think Cosmo has in the past done quite a lot of harm with it's little guides. It's not a psychological magazine or a self help guide, it's a fashion magazine poking it's nose in where it shouldn't.

Well said, SP, I agree with you completely.

*waves furry pink robe*

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geezus chriss, whats up with these love manuals in these chick magazines... It just leads to analysis paralysis!!! No wonder alot of broads walk around either bitter or confused in the dating scene. Should one or the other stray "off the script" then she's lost or disappointed or hurt. Crap,us guys don't even read the manuals that come with the Plazma screen,,, we just sort it out.

I say break a few eggs while makin' the omelet of luv! Nothing can substitute experience. No article or quiz or generalized advice or trend. The best thing a gal can do is have confidence in who she is and to know herself, and not to lie to herself. Because then us guys end up with some skitso-turncoat-banshee who admits 3 years into the relationship that they never liked your aftershave, hates your jokes, and thinks your back was too hairy afterall. All because some november issue of whateverthefunk said that she should laugh at our jokes (because it would boost his ego), compliment whatever aftershave he wore, and always lie about how you feel about back hair. Meanwhile, she ended up missing the december issue that completely flopped the answer like some backpedaling politician.