Cost of circumcision?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by E79N, Jun 3, 2008.

1. E79N

E79N New Member

Im 20 yrs old looking to get one. I never had problems with my foreskin but when I have sex with a new girl Im always hesitant to pull it out just because I dont know what their reaction will be like. The girls I've had sex with in the past never said anything but It still bothers me

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I have no idea of the cost. However, if it ain't broke don't fix it. All you need do is a search for foreskin or circumcision on this site and you will be shocked at the number of men that actually hate their parents for having them circumcised at birth. They spend a lot of time trying to restore their foreskin. It's your decision, but if noone is complaining leave it alone.

4. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

I know a guy that will do it for free. He does good work.

5. Zunney

Zunney New Member

Pretty pathetic that you're ashamed of how your penis looks like. If the girl doesn't like you because of your dick then you need a new girl. Cuz a girl has no room to talk, the pussy is one of the ugliest things ever.

6. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

It's nobody's business but your own if you want a circumcison. why do some people think it's ok to call out on this as 'pathetic'? i was uncut until my early 20's when i finally decided to cut it off. i had a re-occuring yeast infection that would come and go every summer and finally my family doctor suggested I go to see a urologist in vancouver for a circumcision consultation. after the exam - the urologist said to me "there's nothing medically wrong with your foreskin". the rash had disappeared at that point. he did add "you have a very tight/short frenulum - has it ever torn?" and i told him that sometimes it would bleed from being pulled so tight. he ended the exam with "if you want a circumcison, i can certainly do one for you" and i thought about if for aboout a second and told him to go ahead with it.

the next weekend it was done and it was totally free as i live in canada and it was covered under provincial medical plan. i have never had any regrets about it. i simply love my circ'd cock. i hated growing up and showering with guys in school and at the gym and being the ONLY uncut around and having to always explain why I had a foreskin. sure i caved into society telling me that a foreskin is weird, dirty and ugly- but who the hell cares! it was my personal choice and i am happy that i have a beautifully exposed cock on display now when in the lockerroom.

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

Did someone call out as "pathetic" wanting a circumcision? It wasn't in this thread so it must have been in a different one? Where?

8. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

It's in the post above mine.

9. SteveHd

Gold Member

Austin, my take on that post is very different than yours.

10. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the USA, about the more expensive circumcision you can find will be between $1500 and $2000.

But you can find some below $500. Make sure you only use a doctor that will do it with local anesthetic and agress that your cosmetic desires are what will dictate how the circ is to be done. (some doctors just do a "generic" circumcision without listening to the onwer's cosmetic desires).

11. Alpensymphonie

Alpensymphonie New Member

Yes, you must communicate with the doctor when seeking an adult cir-
    cumcision the cosmetic result you want. I failed to do this the first time
    around and wound up retaining the frenulum with too much excess shaft
    skin. Later on it cost me about $2,000 to have a revision to achieve what
    I had hoped for initially. Just remember, there are circumcisions and then
    there are circumcisions.

12. Northland

Gold Member

POST#6, by Zunney.

Are you so stupid that you do not understand the words from Zunney in above post#6? I have quoted it below for you, since apparently you are unable to read what Zunney wrote. Note the first words are "PRETTY PATHETIC". Zunney said: "PRETTY PATHETIC THAT YOU'RE ASHAMED OF..." Steve, I realize you are anti-circ. We get it. You ignore constantly and consistantly the facts from people such as myself who have truly been on both sides of the foreskin (cut as an adult). By ignoring what Zunney wrote and then attacking Austin, you have completely lost any level of credibility for your future arguments.

Here is the statement by Zunney (listed earlier in Post#6).

13. SteveHd

Gold Member

For the record, my take on what Zunney posted is:
    It's "pretty pathetic" that E79N is "ashamed" of how his intact penis looks. If a girl doesn't like him [E79N] because of his intact penis then he should find a new girl.
    I saw no criticism of anyone who has had an adult circ. nor criticism of anyone who is seeking one.

I will say "pathetic" was a bad choice of words and his post was insulting to E79N.

14. HamYai

HamYai New Member

Cuckold an Asian girl and the circumcision is free (unexpected, while you sleep, but free).

15. E79N

E79N New Member

Im not exactly ashamed I just think it would look better cut
    I blame my Greek parents for this LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted