Costco and VPL

Cowhandlvr

Sexy Member
Media
Portland, Oregon single bottom and look to suck bi
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Costco today in Bellingham, WA and I have never seen so many of the male employees showing such big bulges! One cashier was totally commando and hanging down with a fat dick and big head showing. Had to stop for lunch and eat a hot dog, and watch!

Reactions: bulgebigger

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best Buy is another great place to see awesome bulges and blatant VPL ...the employees wear light colored khakis and can EASILY tell who wears underwear and who goes commando !
Target employees wear khakis as well !!!! yummmm !!!

Reactions: bulgebigger

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
went to my local wal-mart and in the mens dept. they have this guy has to be in his late forties and he always has a bulge in his kakhis ,,I think he has a dick that bends downward because I can always see the whole thing on his left side of his pants, went there yesterday to buy new boxers and he was stocking the shelf with underwear so I was right next to him and I just couldn't take my eyes off of his bulge and he asked me if I needed help to find a style and size and I said thanks I found what I'm looking for LOL.. and he continued stocking shelves, but man what a VPL

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Didn't you know it was "National show your bulge" day at the retail stores? People, your need to keep up with these things.