Cots of comfort

Chazpup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, not an add.. but it is amzing what you can learn from a Robb Report subscription if you bother to read the articles ;)

The company A.P.O Jeans (Authorised Pros Only) sells custom fit jeans to anyone who can aford their prices. Founded from Tampa Bay wide reciever Tim Brown, it was orignaly targeted at sports figures with unusual sizes and requirements. Now anyone can contact them and have nearly anything done to cstomise their look and feel for the comfort of wearable fassions. However with the tag starting at $1000USD it is probly out of the price range of most but if you truly want to have someone taylor to ALL (and yes guys, I did call and ask about that specific item, its evidently somethign they deal with more regularly than one would imagine) of your measurements, these are the guys to talk to. Best wishes on your jeans, if nothign els after buying one of these babys the load of your now thinner wallet will help out. B)

http://www.apojeans.net

Chaz

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Good lord! What wretched excess.

The lights have been extinguished in the laboratory of American democracy, but you can still hear noises from the darkness.

Chazpup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dickbulge@Apr 20 2005, 12:59 AM
Good lord! What wretched excess.

The lights have been extinguished in the laboratory of American democracy, but you can still hear noises from the darkness.
[post=302283]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya know, everyone is entitled to their opinion and il grant you that. However I was trying to be constructive and informative so try and keep it ontopic other than your random desires to put down some companies ability to be enterprising.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Chazpup+Apr 20 2005, 05:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chazpup &#064; Apr 20 2005, 05:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dickbulge@Apr 20 2005, 12:59 AM
Good lord&#33; What wretched excess.

[post=302283]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya know, everyone is entitled to their opinion and il grant you that. However I was trying to be constructive and informative so try and keep it ontopic other than your random desires to put down some companies ability to be enterprising.
[post=302669]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You put it out there, I replied, get used to it.