cotton full bottom panties (granny panties)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have three pairs of granny panties still in the original package, unopened. My dear sweet Mum gifted them to me after my traffic accident a few years ago. Apparently, she thought I would resort to them as I was recuperating. I never told her I went commando most of the time. I just didn't want the hassle of underwear when I was all bandaged up.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Boy cut underwears are pretty much the granny panties of the 2020s.
Yes.

i have a few pairs of them, but have worn almost exclusively thongs (of varying levels of skimpiness and they can vary quite a bit) since I started buying my own undies. Or I go commando.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
oki thank you sorry I'm new here.
Here’s a very important tip.
there are no girls here, only women.

Any store will have granny panties (briefs). They exist, they need either a waistband high enough or a dress to really be functional.

Not a fan, personally.

acosmcgee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s a very important tip.
there are no girls here, only women.

Any store will have granny panties (briefs). They exist, they need either a waistband high enough or a dress to really be functional.

Not a fan, personally.
Girls and women are words depending on the area used as the same thing. Also idc what your a fan of personally. There are a billion videos for you out there. I like a certain kind.

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls and women are words depending on the area used as the same thing. Also idc what your a fan of personally. There are a billion videos for you out there. I like a certain kind.
You basically wanted to know if women not girls (girls seems to refer to someone under 18) wear granny panties scarlet has said she's not a fan as in doesn't wear them is how I took it and u threw ur toys out the pram over her saying she doesn't like them

• Haha
Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
WTF aware you on about? Videos?

You asked what *women* (adult human females, not minor child human females) thought of them functionally.

I answered, with some of the why and you came back like a child.

Briefs suck for me, personally.

acosmcgee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF aware you on about? Videos?

You asked what *women* (adult human females, not minor child human females) thought of them functionally.

I answered, with some of the why and you came back like a child.

Briefs suck for me, personally.
well ive always used the word girls to describe females. for example I would say my mom is a girl... that's just how its always been for me. Sorry for your self interpretation. also idc if you like it or not.

Reactions: lelyal