"Cougar": Insult or Tribute?

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my buddies has labelled himself a "Cougar Hunter" since he was 22. As I told Fox News when they interviewed me at Mardi Gras, "I report, you decide".

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never heard this term before this thread and after a little bit of googling found

www.gocougar.com

which is - you guessed it- a dating site for older women looking for younger men. doesn't look up to much yet, but it shows the term "cougar" is definitely taking hold.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well i dont know much about this cougar thing but for me a cougar is a horny woman in her prime...

The cougar that i embrace in me does not look for younger men at all...is just a very horny me.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Well i dont know much about this cougar thing but for me a cougar is a horny woman in her prime...

The cougar that i embrace in me does not look for younger men at all...is just a very horny me.

I hear you, Gisella. For me it has always turned out that I was asked out by younger men. It usually ranged anywhere from 1 year to about 15. I do notice however that many men feel once a woman gets to a certain point that she automatically will be open to any line, game or proposition regardless of how uncouth. NOT. Most of my friends are married to men any where from 1 to ten years younger than themselves. I think the demographics have definitely been a factor in this. I dont think it is so much the age but the mindset. I am not adverse to older men. But I think there are probably fewer of them available in certain age groups.... Yes, this hormone thing is more than a notion.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess having a guy at the moment that is 8 years younger than me makes me fit into the catagory of cougar.

And i dont find it the least bit offensive. It is a beautiful animal that is looked upon as being powerful but elegant, however if you only see it as vicious and conniving then you are missing the true nature of the animal.

Anyway i dont see myself as vicious or conniving and there certainly no 'hunt for prey' in my situation, so unless any woman did 'the chase' i wouldnt think she would take offence.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
I hear you, Gisella. For me it has always turned out that I was asked out by younger men. It usually ranged anywhere from 1 year to about 15. I do notice however that many men feel once a woman gets to a certain point that she automatically will be open to any line, game or proposition regardless of how uncouth. NOT. Most of my friends are married to men any where from 1 to ten years younger than themselves. I think the demographics have definitely been a factor in this. I dont think it is so much the age but the mindset. I am not adverse to older men. But I think there are probably fewer of them available in certain age groups.... Yes, this hormone thing is more than a notion.

:tongue:

Yeh Naughty my "problem" is that 80% my bf were younger than me 5y average...i want go older now dont wish younger anymore...kind of fit and nice 38 to 40 with some gray hair will be very charming...hmmm....:cool:

Oh man, if we get the younger men and about the younger women of their age groups ? What they are getting? Hope that are plenty for everyone !!!!:biggrin1: :tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:tongue:

Yeh Naughty my "problem" is that 80% my bf were younger than me 5y average...i want go older now dont wish younger anymore...kind of fit and nice 38 to 40 with some gray hair will be very charming...hmmm....:cool:

Oh man, if we get the younger men and about the younger women of their age groups ? What they are getting? Hope that are plenty for everyone !!!!:biggrin1: :tongue:

The younger ones have the ones 38 to 40 that is why you have the younger ones. Self preservation is the first law of nature! LOL!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:

I forgot about high the divorce rates...before thought they were all married....

Naughty u funny and so smart, well done!

:rolleyes: ...i still hope i get myself to taste of the flavors of man ih his 39 to 40 that dont like young women though...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:biggrin1:

I forgot about high the divorce rates...before thought they were all married....

Naughty u funny and so smart, well done!

:rolleyes: ...i still hope i get myself to taste of the flavors of man ih his 39 to 40 that dont like young women though...

Why... thank you, Gisella. Just telling the truth as I see it. But then, that might be a scary thing as well....

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must confess i'd never heard the term "cougar" used for the aforementioned definitions until I found this site. I tend to gravitate towards younger men, so I suppose I fit the definition. Cougars are sleek, intelligent, quick, fierce and powerful. Sounds good to me:biggrin1: