Could any one please advise me on Jeans?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lookingforamonster, Nov 10, 2009.

1. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, can anyone prescribe me some jeans? lol

i am 36/38(in some) waist, have quite big legs. and i love wearing pouch briefs like aussie bum "wonderjocks", or andrew christian "show it". and i really love showing my big bulge in my jeans, but cant seem to find the right jeans to do it in!

any advice my lovely guys? :D x

2. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty please? lol

3. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Just be sure your jeans are stretch, or have some spandex in them. That way you can go 1 size down, the material will hug your body and make for a HOT bulge.

Try Hot Topic jeans. They have stores in most local malls.

4. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Generally, I have had to just go out and try on jeans to get the fit I want. The relative proportions make a tremendous difference.

I have tried on jeans that fit well otherwise, but squashed me flat in the crotch. Clearly they were cut to fit someone of smaller proportions there. I have tried on other jeans that did not fit as well otherwise, but allowed enough room in the crotch for the contours there to show without compression, which made for an overall better look.

And to jjkrkwoods's point above, yes, some spandex in the mix can make the jeans' fit more accommodating.

5. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

don't know if there are any Costco in UK but their brand - KIRKLAND - give an amazing cock hold. just a thought.

6. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I have found that the most important thing if you are a shower is the underwear you wear. I wear boxers and let my cock hang down my left leg. Wranglers seem to contour arond my cock and it always fun to stand there and have my wife and the salesgirl discuss the fit and the look objectively when I know what they are thinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted