Could i get these gaines??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by twix, Nov 16, 2009.

1. twix

twix New Member

Hey i have a question, well first of all i'm like pushing 7 inches, and the few chicks iv'e had sex with, thought it hurt, but they liked it, but heres the thing, it doesent look big enough to me, i mean sometime i look at it erect and say hmm thats pretty good but then other times i'm like, damn man thats not big enough, now that might just be the male desiring ego in me but i just want it bigger, now i'm not on the site a whole lot but iv'e heard about something called jelquing and just want to know what the hell it is,ive looked and haven't got a definitive answer, and is jelquing the only way to enlarge, are there other ways, and are there any instrutional vids on enlargment with jelq or anything? And could i gain an extra inch or so in length if i jelq'd or what ever for a month, like what could i gain in length for a month, my girth can wait, i'm more lenght concerned, sorry for the noob dumb ass questions lmao, plz forgive :)

2. Big Al

Gold Member

There's a written and video description of the jelq here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Jelqing isn't the only way to enlargement. In addition to the previous link, you can review some more enhancement exercise videos here: http://www.lpsg.org/125792-free-videos-penis-enlargement-stamina.html

3. twix

twix New Member

Thanks Big Al!

4. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

Draft saved Draft deleted