Could I

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Please at least make an effort to post to the appropriate forum. Only introductory or picture posts belong in New Member Introductions.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't possibly expect us to make such massive sweeping generalizations about either you or some hypothetical other.

Your only option is to try it and see. Pretty much a general rule for life, that.

IMO, of course, you're insanely hot and any red-blooded homo couldn't possibly help but want to jump your bones at every available opportunity.

yeah man i usually find that guys arent attracted to something that looks like themselves...

youll have no problem pulling whoever you want

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As you all know, I am headed to UVA this fall. I am wondering if I could attract the tall, hot, hairy frat men or do they not like guys like me?

Dude, seriously, as hot as you are, you will have no trouble getting anyone you so desire.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geez Landon. Lots of change for you it sounds like. Dallas, UVA. Change and unknown is a lot when it happens all at once.
I am certain that you could attract anyone you like. Although, I have to wonder, since when are frat guys tall and hairy? When I pledged nobody was hairy. I am sure you will be very much accepted because you are thoughtful and considerate. You will have no end of friends wherever you end up.