Could it possibly be?

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
(I've seen a couple references to a specific way to link Xtube videos, so I'm not sure if a direct link works - bear with me)

Anyway, I came across this video on Xtube: http://p8.xtube.com/watch.php?idx=1&from=&v=7sYgOv9FuMs&cl=FQTYXnC4LwG&a=200607221225_qJYC&b=hD7DNK39iLd&s=B&geo_countrycode=1&geo_latitude=1&geo_longitude=1&sstr=lrf|Cravfnhehf_Erk|1|1|O|o91996no9555s984q216n1s5qqo9o6nr

This has got to be one of the most erotic handjobs ever performed. It gave me goosebumps. After watching it a few times, I realised that (at least thought) I recognised the girl. I can't be certain, but I would swear that the girl's name is Amelie Bedeau, whom I knew for a short time in St. Malo. I'm not sure, though, because I don't have sound. :rolleyes:

Regardless, it's a pretty damn hot link.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Wow, that is the best hand job I have ever seen!!!

Got me thinking though, is she that good because she doesn't like giving blowjobs? I would have gone mad if my cock was that close to her mouth but never inside it!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(I've seen a couple references to a specific way to link Xtube videos, so I'm not sure if a direct link works - bear with me)

Anyway, I came across this video on Xtube: http://p8.xtube.com/watch.php?idx=1&from=&v=7sYgOv9FuMs&cl=FQTYXnC4LwG&a=200607221225_qJYC&b=hD7DNK39iLd&s=B&geo_countrycode=1&geo_latitude=1&geo_longitude=1&sstr=lrf|Cravfnhehf_Erk|1|1|O|o91996no9555s984q216n1s5qqo9o6nr

This has got to be one of the most erotic handjobs ever performed. It gave me goosebumps. After watching it a few times, I realised that (at least thought) I recognised the girl. I can't be certain, but I would swear that the girl's name is Amelie Bedeau, whom I knew for a short time in St. Malo. I'm not sure, though, because I don't have sound. :rolleyes:

Regardless, it's a pretty damn hot link.

I hate xtube link..cause I can't see it...

If some one can give a "visible" link to me, please do it..:wink:

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate xtube link..cause I can't see it...

If some one can give a "visible" link to me, please do it..:wink:

Here 'ya go!:biggrin1: :smile: Xtube Clip

For future reference to those who don't already know:
If you scroll down past the clip title box and Video Details box, you'll come to a "Share this video with friends" box.

The very first link where it says "Copy / paste the codes below into your emails, IM chats or a website.
URL" copy and paste that URL into your LPSG posts, and there you go!:biggrin1: :smile:

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media

If you scroll down past the clip title box and Video Details box, you'll come to a "Share this video with friends" box.

The very first link where it says "Copy / paste the codes below into your emails, IM chats or a website.
URL" copy and paste that URL into your LPSG posts, and there you go!:biggrin1: :smile:

Thanks. I saw a few people in other threads talking about the way you're "supposed" to link to Xtube, but I didn't know how.

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, that is the best hand job I have ever seen!!!

Got me thinking though, is she that good because she doesn't like giving blowjobs? I would have gone mad if my cock was that close to her mouth but never inside it!!
If she is who I think she is, then she's a total nymph.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thanks JD...

But do I have to open an account there and login to do what you post? If so I dont want to...I dont want to sign in even if is a free account etc. I hate give my e-mails to sites and may receive junk mails etc. :wink:

I prefer the other x tube, you just give birth dates etc and you are in and thats all.

:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why don't you sign up? It doesn't cost anything and you'll be able to see my vids too. :wink: :smile:

Hey Yorkie..I missed your post..sorry honey.

Yeh..my answer is above...

Call me silly but I dont like to have to sign in. :rolleyes: :tongue: