could my size be the issue

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello all......we we have been trying for a baby for about 3 months, and yesterday we was 5 days late with aunt flow.....so off to wally world for the test....and yes it was a big negative. So yesterday we was talking about what could be the problem and something that she brought up was that could be the issue is that when I have an orgasm; that there is no room in her for the sperm to pool. that it is forced out of her during my orgasm (I have noticed this too). During sex I am at the bottom of her and there is no room left for the sperm to go, and on the out stroke I am afraid that I am pulling most of it back out. Now I realize that it only takes one little guy to get the job done, but I want as many as possible to be left in there...hehehehe. So last night I only went in 1/2 way and on the out strock, I made sure that I kept my foreskin retracted. The she layed there with her knees to her chest so that the sperm doesnt run out of her. Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Prep