Could This Be The Truth???

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is the official story made up partly of truth, with any number of cracks in it, and elements that defy scientific logic? For sure.

Is the version presented by Loose Change made up partly of truth, with any number of cracks in it, and elements that defy scientific logic? For sure, again.

The heavy reliance on disparate witness accounts in the latter simply points to the fact that there are always disparate witness accounts with any event. Likewise, when scientific argument is postulated merely from one contentious position (and this is true of the official account as well), it becomes somewhat laughable. Loose Change hits a particularly low ebb when it cites "common sense" as proof at one point.

Is there one simple truth to the events of 9/11 anyway? Yes, it's the truth that will be written once all the papers currently filed as secret are made public, and which will be shaped by hindsight and whoever is in power at that juncture. I can't imagine this will occur in our lifetime, as with any number of other events involving state and national security acts, both in the US and elsewhere.

This exposé is certainly indicative of a mood in the US which needs to be given voice. And that in itself is of interest. But to expect "the truth" in a one-hour documentary that is loaded with syllogisms and emotive music on its soundtrack is akin to expecting GWB to call a press conference tomorrow in which he presents "the truth" on these events.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
My question at this point is whether or not they actually found the bodies of the passengers manifest on those two flights, within the wreckage, and the parts of the planes which supposedly hit the towers in the wreckage?

I don't Poo-Poo any "conspiracy theories" because I know too much about it.

The Federal Building in Oklahoma was blown up by the Clinton administration, in my opinion. The reason was to provoke congress into writing a new search without warrant law. The reason I'm sure this is the case, is because I personally watched the firemen on ABC News, carrying out one of two unexploded blue bags of plastic explosive in vinyl bags. They had long carrying straps, were about 18" square and 4-5" thick. They told us on the news report what they were, and that they were found still taped around the support pillars. They were the type detonated by another explosion. The ammonium nitrate in the van had only one purpose-- to trigger a second explosion. That second explosion was picked up by the earthquake sensors in Oklahoma University.

An explosives expert for the army, some retired general, if I recall now,was interviewed on radio and referred us to pictures on the website, showing that the pillars were spalled from the inside outward. That's a principle of physics, and proves conclusively that the bbuilding was blown up from the inside.

When the building was hauled away, traces of C4 would be found all over the concrete, so the building was buried, and high security fence built, and guards were posted 24 hours/day so that no one could discover the truth.

The Waco massacre had really nothing to do with their religion, and everything to do with the fact that they were going to expose Clinton and Reno. They knew too much.

And frankly, I suspect the Clintons know a lot more about the twin towers than they are telling. Bill Clinton was no Rhodes Scholar, or he would ahve attended classes at Oxford University. He was sent to England, and then he only appeared on two or three occassions (for appearances sake) at Oxford. He was never a top student, but in his senior year, he had a 30-40 minute private conversation with John F. Kennedy, and our newspaper covered the story. Out of the blue, JFK visited him in Arkansas, and like I say, he was not a Rhodes scholar, or anything of the sort. He was, however, pretty indecent.

I suspect, from what I've learned, that Bill Clinton was schooled at a special facility for certain Americans at the Patrice Lumumba School of Political Warfare, in Moscow, and was set up then to be president by the combined efforts of several well-known foundations in the United States, the names I know, but am not saying here. One name I'll drop, however-- Averill Herriman Estate. Those who know a little about this connection can then put together lots of pieces.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
solong said:
I don't Poo-Poo any "conspiracy theories" because I know too much about it.

Dude! You have some serious issues if you can see danger lurking under every rock. The world's a lot simpler than you think it is.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tallguypns said:
I just saw Elvis at the local convenience store. He told me that this is true. By the way, his explanation for why he has been away is he had been abducted by relatives of the aliens that landed at roswell.

So long as you got his autograph so that you can sell it on eBay next week, I'm happy for you. :rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I finally watched this, I didn't have time before now. I must say it raised more than a few questions for me.

I regret the production, it looks too "cool". I don't know who the target audience is, but I'd have preferred a more documentary-style production. Perhaps the flat style of Farenheit 9/11 was being avoided because it drew so little attention, the producers thought a slicker production would get more attention, I don't know.

Anyone who can't connect the dots between the bush family and the Bin Ladens is a moron. It has been well documented for over twenty years!

I have long thought and posted that I believed the bush family ordered the 9/11 hit to give "junior" something to overcome and look like a hero over, I thought it just got out of hand. Now it looks more like a deliberate attempt to destroy records, and if this is true, the bushes are guilty of attacking our own people for financial gain. I would not be surprised in the least. This thing has STUNK of "cover up" from the beginning. But go on ahead and trust the government, they've never led us astray before. :rolleyes:

The thing is, so few people are actually capable of intentionally doing harm to others that it is beyond our scope to conceive of such a thing. It's why women stay in abusive relationships and friends are shocked when a "friend" does something cruel. We don't think that way, so we don't see it coming when someone does. This administration has hijacked the goodwill of well-meaning Christians for the purpose of doing harm, and those Christians have had their vision perverted by a bunch of very slick businessmen. Prior to this, do you remember them being so vocally disgusting? NO! But now they believe what they are saying, about religion being a good thing for government, even though Christ himself said it was not so.

I hope someone gathers the FACTS and sources this piece presents and calls for a hearing, I'd love to see bush be required to ANSWER these charges, and if he cannot I'd like to see him hanged. I'm not kidding.

Thanks for posting this Pappy, easily the most thought provoking thing I've seen in a while.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for making this documentary available to us. It does raise some interesting questions, tho, as Alex stated, perhaps no closer to the truth than the official version. I don't, howerver, share his optimistic point of view that the the full truth will ever be known.

The value of the documentary, in my opinion, is that it restores one's faith in that genuinely American quality of being able to ask "Why?"... of being able to say, "Uh, excuse me, but..." of being able to say WTF??

The day we, as a people, cease asking questions, the day we begin to blindly follow, to believe everything we're told...that's the day we're as good as dead.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't know. Although I have no trust or confidence in our current narrow minded, fundamentalist, conservative, administration (and all that they stand for), I still can't bring myself to believe that even they could be capable of bringing down two of the worlds largest buildings, full of thousands of people, and plan an attack on the Pentagon, just to be able to declare a war on terrorism. One would think that somewhere, among the hundreds of people it would take to pull something like this off, someone would blow the cover on this kind of operation. They can't all be murdering bastards, can they??

Pappy

Media
After spending 6 years in the Military, with a security clearance that was above Top-Secret, and knowing some of the shit that was covered up even back then, yes, I believe the current administration could pull it off.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That really sux. As cynical as I am, I'd still LIKE to believe that human life is worth more than that, but I guess the realist in me knows better. Anyone who could send soldiers to a war for greed could certainly kill a few thousand people for the same. Disgusting.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby, I'm sure not looking at it as anything more than new questions being raised, but as to that- what do you make of the engineers of the building saying it wasn't hot enough to burn? Seriously, the fire was so far up, exactly why DID the buildings implode? Obviously it would be far too expensive to build buildings like that just to recreated the scene, but I might try rewatching it a time or two and pick out o couple facts to see if I can independantly verify some of the info. The scientific stuff about the degrees necessary for steel to burn seems easiest.

Pappy

Media
What about the missing debris from the plane that hit the Pentagon?? What happened to the wings and the tail section?? Why didn't the wingspan cause any damage to the building?? Why was there only a hole that was just 16 feet in diameter?? Too many questions that have not been answered.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
Shelby, I'm sure not looking at it as anything more than new questions being raised, but as to that- what do you make of the engineers of the building saying it wasn't hot enough to burn?
it is theoretically possible that structural collapse could occur if the steel framework was sufficiently damaged by the impact and warped by the heat - it isn't necessary for it to actually combust. however, even if that were the case, it's REAL unlikely that the WHOLE BUILDING would collapse as suddenly and spectacularly as they both did. I mean, we all saw that - some of us were there in person. some kind of focused explosive charges must have been planted, with a great deal of care and skill, for that to have happened - the real questions are who accomplished that and how.