Could This Be The Truth???

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you guys are so cynical. :•)

That said, I really have problems with the way the towers collapsed. Exactly like a controlled demo. I've been saying that to folks for the last few years. But if that's so, if that's what happened, that's one hell of a can of worms to open.

On the one hand, some folks make out that GW Bush is little more than an inarticulate drooling imbecile (even if his GPA was slightly higher than intellectual John Kerry's in college -- as it was). But, on the other hand, those same folks believe he is a dastardly evil genius who successfully orchestrates one of the largest, secret murderous conspiracies we've ever seen. Wow. What a guy.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simon9 said:
Oh you guys are so cynical. :•)

That said, I really have problems with the way the towers collapsed. Exactly like a controlled demo. I've been saying that to folks for the last few years. But if that's so, if that's what happened, that's one hell of a can of worms to open.

On the one hand, some folks make out that GW Bush is little more than an inarticulate drooling imbecile (even if his GPA was slightly higher than intellectual John Kerry's in college -- as it was). But, on the other hand, those same folks believe he is a dastardly evil genius who successfully orchestrates one of the largest, secret murderous conspiracies we've ever seen. Wow. What a guy.

Haha, except that his high school records listed his iq as 97 before Harvard listed it as 126. Hahaha, that's guy's been having other people clean up his shit since he was born.

Blubblering idiot, imbecile, figurehead- yes. He's not the only person involved, he's just fronting the show.

I guarantee you that myself or any of our posting members could completely befuddle him in a conversation where no one else was telling him how to respond. Otherwise, why would he *only* speak before warm audiences? Very unpresidential, not to mention generally chicken shit.

Simon, no doubt there were people who didn't want to believe Nixon was involved in a scheme to intentionally defraud the American people either, I was a kid then. The thing is- what if there IS such a thing going on and we stick our heads in the sand and allow it to continue? How then could we call ourselves patriots?

If we stop asking questions on this, it could be a turning point for our country. Like it or not, we don't get to choose the timing.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To play devil's advocate, Jana, perhaps his high school records got it wrong. Or perhaps (depending on the source for this info,) someone lied regarding his average IQ score. Anyway, I don't want to spend much time on Bush. I don't like him either. But we're stuck with him, like it or not.

It would be nice to know the truth regarding the attack on 9/11, if it should be that the official story is myth. But that begs me to ask why they would wire the buildings to fall in perfect demo fashion? Wouldn't THAT look suspicious? If you're going to get somebody to fly planes into buildings, I should think that is sufficient to make the point that we have terrorist enemies. And we certainly do.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Shelby, I'm sure not looking at it as anything more than new questions being raised, but as to that- what do you make of the engineers of the building saying it wasn't hot enough to burn? Seriously, the fire was so far up, exactly why DID the buildings implode? Obviously it would be far too expensive to build buildings like that just to recreated the scene, but I might try rewatching it a time or two and pick out o couple facts to see if I can independantly verify some of the info. The scientific stuff about the degrees necessary for steel to burn seems easiest.
Here's one guys take.

Like I said before, I think we're being lied to about 93. I think our govt. doesn't have the balls to admit doing what had to be done.

But I don't believe our govt. is calculatingly evil (or stupid) enough to come up with a plan this weird involving passenger aircraft and shit just to get us stirred up to support war. I think they could have come up with a much more palatable lie if so inclined. Call me naive if you wish.

Orlando_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I look back at the film of Georgio II at the school he was visiting and always wondered why , while sitting in front of a group of children "reading", That I got the impression from the look on his face that he just took a purge on all the American people and knew exactly what was happening all along... Look at the film and look at the facial expressions...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This Australian site talks about the almost unique structure of the buildings, and offers speculation, but no conclusions.

There were almost no pillars on many floors, allowing extraordinarily wide open spaces spanning between the curtain wall and the elevator banks. The outer steel wall and trusses held up huge amounts of floor across those spans.

Once a floor collapsed and fell on the next floor it became an unstoppable mass in motion until it hit earth.

The explosives speculation is very interesting.

http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simon9 said:
To play devil's advocate, Jana, perhaps his high school records got it wrong. Or perhaps (depending on the source for this info,) someone lied regarding his average IQ score. Anyway, I don't want to spend much time on Bush. I don't like him either. But we're stuck with him, like it or not.

My source is a series of emails I exchanged with a phd psychologist who had written a very comprehensive paper on why she felt bush exhibited the signs of a drunk who had denied rehab. Now, it doesn't take an actual genius to be able to guess someone's iq by analising their writing or speech, hell I can usually do it to within 10 points or so, but she was a professional. I can't remember who posted the piece originally, but her email was at the bottom, so I wrote to her. I was very surprised when she responded. I'll see if I saved it. Try to imagine a reason why a high school would UNDERreport someone's iq. Try to imagine a reason why a prestigous college would OVERreprt it- I think you'll get my drift.

It would be nice to know the truth regarding the attack on 9/11, if it should be that the official story is myth. But that begs me to ask why they would wire the buildings to fall in perfect demo fashion? Wouldn't THAT look suspicious? If you're going to get somebody to fly planes into buildings, I should think that is sufficient to make the point that we have terrorist enemies. And we certainly do.

Well, it hasn't drawn ANY speculation for the last five years- most Americans are not engineers. We haven't asked what happened to the wings of the plane that hit the Pentagon, nor the plane parts. We have nodded along and accepted the answers we have been spoon fed, I think that pretty well answers that question- they knew they COULD. They were right. In my opinion, it's not that it would be "nice" to know, it's that it's imperative. I hope someone with enough balls to push the issue will do so.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I don't believe every thing in that video <I watched the whole thing>. He makes a number of extremely interesting points. Enough to convince me that the Administration knows a lot more then they'll ever tell us... and much of what they have told us isn't true.