Could Use A Little Imput

steerboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 19 years old and currently 6 1/2" - 7" long and 6" around, after reading several pe threads i decided to put together my own routine, my goal is 8" to 9" in length and i dont particularly want to get any girthier. so here is my routine so far...

Morning

warm up with warm water in shower

do 3 different length sretches: 4 sets for 20 seconds each

Jelc: im at 60 reps but ive been adding 5 per day, then each week i will start over hoping to extend my current max by 20 each week

Then i finish by putting my cock between my legs for the remainder of my shower

Night

I repeat the same routine only with a warm wet towl to warm up instead of in the shower

I am also taking a vascular suppliment to aid with weight lifting, wonder if that will help my pe at all?

i also occasionally wear my traction extender for an hour or two, im not real regular with it though. should i be? will it help or will it just be to much.

Big Al let me know what you think, are my goals reasonable? and what would you do to make my routine more effective without making it super time consuming. Thanks!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im 19 years old and currently 6 1/2" - 7" long and 6" around, after reading several pe threads i decided to put together my own routine, my goal is 8" to 9" in length and i dont particularly want to get any girthier. so here is my routine so far...

Morning

warm up with warm water in shower

do 3 different length sretches: 4 sets for 20 seconds each

Jelc: im at 60 reps but ive been adding 5 per day, then each week i will start over hoping to extend my current max by 20 each week

Then i finish by putting my cock between my legs for the remainder of my shower

Night

I repeat the same routine only with a warm wet towl to warm up instead of in the shower

I am also taking a vascular suppliment to aid with weight lifting, wonder if that will help my pe at all?

i also occasionally wear my traction extender for an hour or two, im not real regular with it though. should i be? will it help or will it just be to much.

Big Al let me know what you think, are my goals reasonable? and what would you do to make my routine more effective without making it super time consuming. Thanks!

Your goals are reasonable.

You'd save a lot of time and heartache if you follow the basic routine already outlined here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html minus the jelqing since you're not after girth.

About supplementss- if you're a beginner without any erectile issues then I would recommend trying PE on its own for at least a few weeks. That way, if you decide on trying a supplement you'll be able to note a difference.

About extenders- try giving the manual a routine a try on its own for at least 4 weeks. From there, you'll be able to determine if you want or need to add extender work. Since you're not doing any jelqs you'll have a bit more recovery ability, so after week 4 you could try some light extender work after your manual stretches to keep your tissues stretched.