could use some advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Theo Logical, Jul 16, 2009.

1. D_Theo Logical

D_Theo Logical Account Disabled

hey, anyone please answer as i could use the advice. im a young dude, in a relationship of 4 years or so with a great girl whom i love and will prolly marry. problem, while im straight, really want to try sucking a big dick. am really attracted to a huge penis. but i cant coz id be cheating on her and dont think i could tell her shed be shocked and break up with me. any thoughts? should i just not think about it and not risk it by sucking a dick? thanks, would appreciate women's insight too.

2. B_DnegelasiyelraM

B_DnegelasiyelraM New Member

Do not cheat on her.

3. B_irish4life

B_irish4life New Member

i think you should just be honest with her, wel dont say you want to suck a big cock..lol, but tell her you are bi, if you could bring it up in a conversation,
    or if you saw a cute guy while she was with you , you could say to her' i bet you'd ride him lol, and whatever she replys say..... i would.. and laugh..... haha just a thought.......

4. D_Theo Logical

D_Theo Logical Account Disabled

thanks! im not gay, like i dont wanna fuck or get fucked, i just wanna give a bj to a big guy. ultimately, if i knew for sure it would end my relationship, then there' sno way i would do it. but....it's extremely tempting and my ultimate fantasy. any thoughts?

5. D_Dingus Nosedigger

D_Dingus Nosedigger New Member

I suppose the best way to answer your question, would be to use another question, which is...why?

Is it because you are attracted to penises?
    Do you subconciously want to cheat on her and cause her heartache?
    Are you unsatisfied with your sex life with her?

The answers are limitless, but once you know the true "why" of the situation, you can begin to address that why and measure the costs of doing it against the benefits.

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you cannot be YOU, then you are acting. Is that open and honest towards your partner? I think not.
    Nothing wrong with having desires and acting on (some) of them. (in safe and legal ways)
    If you're afraid of loosing her because you need to be true to yourself, then
    1. you are not ready to marry and,
    2. you might be wantng to marry the wrong person.

This is neither fair to you or her.

Live YOUR life and like Shakespeare said:
    This above all else, [FONT=sans-serif,Helvetia,Arial]To Thine Own Self Be True.

[/FONT]

#6 sexplease, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  7. Deanboy73

Deanboy73 Active Member

Albums:
    Hey man after reading your response- thanks! im not gay, like i dont wanna fuck or get fucked, i just wanna give a bj to a big guy. ultimately, if i knew for sure it would end my relationship, then there' sno way i would do it. but....it's extremely tempting and my ultimate fantasy. any thoughts? :confused:

It's like saying I'm not straight, but I just wanna have sex with a lady with huge tits LOL I don't like to use labels, but if your ultimate fantasy is to give a big guy a bj, you're not totally straight. My guess is that you have never been with a guy and at least bi-curious. If you meet up with a guy, you may end up liking the bj so much that you do it several times, may lead to even more sexual acts that you find yourself enjoying.

My advice is to be honest and to open up- like you said if this IS your ultimate fantasy, then you probably will never stop thinking about it.

8. B_diddydoo

B_diddydoo New Member

theres always time to go gay lol

Draft saved Draft deleted