Could you have sex, date and/or marry a fat man?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious?

I'm afraid they don't allow men to marry men here. If we had all voted for either Bill Richardson or Mike Huckabee, this would no longer be an issue, they would have shoved through Same Gender Marriage before the end of the first 199 days- details here- http://www.lpsg.org/76865-presidential-path.html

That aside, sex with a fat man? Done it, done it a whole lot. I prefer men with meat on their bones who don't stab me with their girly hips (although I have no objectin there, if they're clean and pleasant).

Date? Done that with quite a few.

Marry? As I said, it's not yet been legalized for me. Even if it were, I'd probably not; but, only because I don't know that marriage is the way for me to go with anybody (except maybe Mandee:smile:)

I've been with some huge men (and women) and I've had fantastic, super- fabulous sex and conversations with them, only a fool would turn down the opportunity of a fun time, based on their belief that being with a sturdy man (or woman) would be 'humilating' 'shameful' embarassing' 'etc.' Then again, those same fools run away if after a few fun evenings, they find you have a scar on your leg, so let'm run- I'll even give the fool a swift kick to get them started.

I am also curious for those against heavier men (and women)- let's say you hook up with 'Bruce' because he's so darned cute/sexy/hot-hot-hot, and are unaware he shed 185 pounds a few years ago, and you have a wonderful time with him, if he adds back 40-60 pounds, does that end the relationship? What if you had married him or had a baby conceived/born in that time?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have dated very few men who were overweight. I think only two, neither of them very overweight. One had a beer belly, the other one was really just very chunky, not really "fat." I've dated several men on the other end of the scale, way too skinny for my tastes.

I'm not opposed to dating fat men or physically imperfect people, but when I'm single a lot of men ask me out and I tend to choose the man who has the best combination of qualities that I like first, one of those being attractiveness. For example, when I broke up with my previous boyfriend, in the two weeks before TheBoyfriend asked me out, 12 male friends that I had known for 5 or more years confessed that they have been carrying a torch for me for years and they thought that we would be perfect together. Yeah, nice ego stroking moment, but none of those friendships really survived, and I'm still working on trying to save the one friendship that I think may be salvage-able with a man I've known since I was 19 years old. I was holding out for TheBoyfriend because we had serious chemistry and he's sweet, smart, funny, hardworking, successful, etc, etc, etc. And yes, he's got a great body, too, and that had a lot to do with my attraction to him.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I wasn't already happily married I could. I like some meat on my man's bones. But the man would have to be active and be able to keep up with me. No lazy suitors.

Is it "meat" or "fat" that you like. There is a difference. You like em beefy, or fatty? They both have "tissue", and look vastly different.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, not really. I'm too obsessed with abs to be with a fat guy. It's just a personal preference. Tall is nice but not overweight. I dont' like skinny guys either. Somewhere in the middle is good. I do think (once again) you need to define "fat". If a guy has a big beer belly I'm not into that but a big guy who's in good shape is just fine with me.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it "meat" or "fat" that you like. There is a difference. You like em beefy, or fatty? They both have "tissue", and look vastly different.

Well since she used the word "lazy" as in "no lazy suitors" i think it's safe to assume she means more meat and less fat.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fat incompasses a wide range of possibilities. I tend to like men that have a bit of meat on their bones as well. Something no one has mentioned though is would abdominal fat make logistics a bit difficult. I would think that would be a major concern. I like men that are comfortable with themselves and gracious to others. I think we all can use a little tuning up so to answer the question I would probably say yes depending upon certain other circumstances being in place.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I couldn't, if a guy's carrying a few extra pounds, a little stocky or just got a little tummy that wouldn't be too bad but genuinely fat I couldn't handle. My preference is for lean guys and a fat guy is just so far away from what I like that it could never appeal to me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If a guy isn't into me because I am fat. Then, he doesn't have to be into me.

But I don't have to tolerate abuse either. That is where my anger management fails where his disrespect begins.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say I could do any of the above with a fat man but the truth is, I tend to typically be attracted to well built men and having the options, that's the way I go. I'd be more likely to go with fat over too skinny though. I've dated overweight and it's fine. Never dated an extremely obese person though.

Weight or bodytype, while more attracted to one type, is definitely not in the top 5 things I look for in a man. I might notice a man because he has a great build whereas I may not immediately take note of a man who is fat but it would only be the deciding factor if all else were equal.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you get far enough along that marriage is being discussed, your question is nonsensical. We're all on a website dedicated to men with big cocks, so its safe to assume there is a level of superficiality here.

If I am going to hook up with a guy on a onetime or NSA basis, he's gonna have a big cock. If I date a guy and grow to love him I don't care about that.

I'm not attracted to overweight guys, but who knows ...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you get far enough along that marriage is being discussed, your question is nonsensical. We're all on a website dedicated to men with big cocks, so its safe to assume there is a level of superficiality here.

I've never looked for a man based upon the size of his penis. NEVER.

I'm here because my man has a big cock, but I didn't know that about him before we had sex together. I'm no size queen!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i wouldn't care what kind of physique a person is... tall, short, fat, thin, etc. as long as he's a good person and i'm attracted to him, what else matters?

even if my S.O., who is rather thin, was to put on some extra weight, i'd still love him and i'd be with regardless of his body type.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been a while since I posted...

I don't care. Not at all.

My current partner (almost 10 years together) is fat. He is short and round, but that has no bearing on why I am with him. I love him because he is intelligent, caring, funny and loves me for who I am.

My first partner and I were together for 17 years. He was of average height and thin. That had no bearing on why I was with him.

Though I do admit that I am more attracted to mature men (50+), I have very little interest in physical build. The exception being skin and bones and that is probably because I was very skinny as a kid and hated it.

My two cents,

M.B.