Could you or have you met a BF/GF through this site?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, indeedy.
What can I say, he has those irresistible qualities of cute, smart, bitchy, and sexy in one package. I couldn't resist, so about 3 1/2 years ago I decided to keep him. *hug*

Sword_of_Damocles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you? Sure, why not? Online - whether dating sites, forums, chat rooms, blogs, or any of the social networks - is just as valid a place to meet someone as anywhere else. Wherever people interact, there's always the potential for relationships to blossom.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a certain member here I have bonded quite strongly with and frequently PM with. It has reached a point where we have discussed "what if?"s, so it's possible. The only hitch is that we live on separate sides of the world, so as much as I hope that it could lead to something, the distance makes it unlikely. :frown1:

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a certain member here I have bonded quite strongly with and frequently PM with. It has reached a point where we have discussed "what if?"s, so it's possible. The only hitch is that we live on separate sides of the world, so as much as I hope that it could lead to something, the distance makes it unlikely. :frown1:
I was on another forum & all the australians started their own forum. I've met lots of local people there where we discuss intimate details eg what to do after a marriage breakup, how to deal with a new romance, business deals etc. Some of the best friendships I've had started online.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Could I? Absolutely! I'm in lust with quite a few men on here already but haven't really had the opportunity to "bond" or get to know them well enough to form a relationship. Thought I was headed that way with someone on here last year but it fizzled and he rarely posts here anymore. :frown1:

D_wc5yvt

Experimental Member
Media
yea..... i have a lpsg member crush... he makes me blush! if only we lived closer :-/ just the sweetest most adorable human being inside and out!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Apparently sauce for the goose ain't sauce for the gander if the gander is Gecko4lif.
:rolleyes:

I met my man here. 4 years together. Still working on overcoming the distance obstacle - the LDR thing, while not perfect, is way, way better than not having him in my life.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? How come?
Someone whose interest is piqued by this site is not someone I could categorically be with. I wont say its a outright deal breaker but it lowers the value on the real estate pretty servery. Not to say I couldnt be friends with someone here because I am with a few but thats as deep as the rabbit hole goes.

Apparently sauce for the goose ain't sauce for the gander if the gander is Gecko4lif.
:rolleyes:
Damn skippy :wall:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone whose interest is piqued by this site is not someone I could categorically be with. I wont say its a outright deal breaker but it lowers the value on the real estate pretty servery. Not to say I couldnt be friends with someone here because I am with a few but thats as deep as the rabbit hole goes.

Ew. That's just so ... ew to me. I know this isn't aimed at me personally, but I sure as hell wouldn't date anyone who had a problem with me being on this website and I don't feel like my value has gone down at all.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Real estate? Oh boy :rolleyes:

So how come it is ok for your 'interest to be piqued' by this site? Does that not also lower your 'real estate'?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could you? Sure, why not? Online - whether dating sites, forums, chat rooms, blogs, or any of the social networks - is just as valid a place to meet someone as anywhere else. Wherever people interact, there's always the potential for relationships to blossom.

And lo, spake he truth unto the thread.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, but wouldn't be against it. My gf is aware of the site but really isn't into it. I've tried to get her to get on cam with me....only resulting in her threatening to kick my ass if she ever found a pic of her on here or the cam left on while we fuck.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ew. That's just so ... ew to me. I know this isn't aimed at me personally, but I sure as hell wouldn't date anyone who had a problem with me being on this website and I don't feel like my value has gone down at all.
Its eww to me too that why I wouldnt do it.

Real estate? Oh boy :rolleyes:

So how come it is ok for your 'interest to be piqued' by this site? Does that not also lower your 'real estate'?
Possibly but then again im not dating me :tongue: