Photo Could You Please Identify This Model ?

s_potter87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

could you please identify this model for L'homme Invisible ?

Thank you all

blaze-slip-push-up.jpg

s_potter87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried to trace him down with Yandex reverse image search. He is a russian model. You will wind his name evantualy through yandex tri it for yourself budy :)
Yandex.Images: search for images on the internet, search by image just uplad the picture and browse

Thanks man !

but unfortunately still no luck.
I normally get some results from Google reverse image search but couldn't find any name same as yandex.

I will try with a few more pics to get some name eventually.

thanks again . cheers

Reactions: Melidin

Melidin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sure sure, However yandex's search is far better than google's when it comes to identifying people. Because it has face recognition build tin so it does not look only for the same photos but for same faces!
have a look here if you are interested.
Also... there is this problem - you need to index something before you can find it. Web search engines have to go through the internet -crawl - and look things up, then write it in o their database so that when you are looking for "How to do XYZ..." it can find it in its database and suggest it to you. Google is good for Europe and America, Baido is good for China and Yandex is good for Russian speaking world because Yandex has used its efforts to crawl through Russian websites. So I'd suggest you find different pictures of him and feed it to Yandex.
Also, the model could have taken some effort not to be found this way :) Then I would suggest good old Flesh Hunt.

Reactions: s_potter87