Could you sexually satisfy 25yo UK wife while abusing/humiliating her husband?

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
My attractive 25yo wife finally agrees that she needs a REAL man to satisfy her sexual needs! She is 25yo, 34c and a sexy size 12! She finally agrees that my 4.5 inches is not enough to satisfy her! We are looking for a young (under 40), well endowed guy to satisfy my wife! If you think you could satisfy my wife like nobody else while humiliating/abusing/ruining me then get in touch! This is a genuine ad and we don't want time wasters or shrinking violets who are not up to the task! If you feel you could sexually satisfy a 25yo wife while using/abusing/humiliating her husband then email humiliate.me73@yahoo.co.uk with details on HOW you would satisfy my wife and HOW you would humiliate/abuse me! Please also include your age and location and any experiences you have! Please also state your penis size and include a naked picture/pictures! Any response without a picture will not be guaranteed a response but all replies with a naked picture will receive a naked picture back of my wife or me(whichever you request)! So if you can give my wife a better time than my 4.5inches can while humiliating/abusing me then get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you! Humiliate.me73@yahoo.co.uk