Could You Survive Black Friday Test

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your result for The Could You Survive Black Friday Test ...
The Ballistic Missile: Target acquired.
You are ready for Black Friday. You take no prisoners.

You know what you want and you know where it is. You've even planned out a route. You make your way through the store systematically, hitting each checkpoint. But for those rare times when you path is disrupted, either by a sales sign you missed or another person, it throws you the fuck off. You either go crazy on the sale ($2 SOCKS. *empties display*) or on the person.
:biggrin1:

Take the, Could You Survive Black Friday Test ...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually finish all my shopping for the holidays before Halloween. I go ice skating in Central Park the day after Thanksgiving...Fa la la la la la la la la la!
Have fun at the mall suckers!

Meanwhile I took the quiz, I was the Ballistic Missile, I know how to shop but I would not be caught dead at the mall on Friday. I wish there was a quiz that was Bergdorf, Barney's and Madison Avenue specific.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fa la la indeed. I hope you fall on your lala! central park... grumble grumble

I use to be the kind of shopper that got it 95% done weeks ahead, but always had something last minute to get at 5 o'clock on the 24th. Then the rush home to have a wonderful evening. It just didn't seem like Christmas without that bit of panic at the end!

Now I live with the infidel and it's much easier.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
whats black friday? the day when everyone tries to finish Xmas shopping? bit early isnt it?

I was going to say something politically incorrect, but Black Friday is the shopping day in America the day after Thanksgiving when in the past most retailers who were operating at a loss or below their quotas were able to show profits for for the first time. It's the official kick off to holiday shopping in the US and many retailers offer deals to lure people into their stores.

Last edited:

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad I work in the backroom and won't be out in what will no doubt be a completely chaotic no-man's-land on the sales floor.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to say something politically incorrect, but Black Friday is the shopping day in America the day after Thanksgiving when in the past most retailers who were operating at a loss or below their quotas were able to show profits for for the first time. It's the official kick off to holiday shopping in the US and many retailers offer deals to lure people into their stores.

OK I have had hate mail PM's! What I was going to say was everyone put's on their Donna Karan clothes(that they bought on sale) and pretend they are New Yorkers! Happy now? It's not what you were thinking!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen a few stores in my area have their sales on now...not waiting for Friday. I went to Aeropastele (spelling?) last night...everything is 50% off. Got a way cool shirt for 10 bucks...me happy

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Online is the way to go. Cheaper, easier, less stress.
I already scoped out the things I need. None of which are on sale on Black Friday - so, I'll be getting them before hand and done.
I'll be putting the Tree up on Friday and enjoying my quiet home.
Hot Chocolate anybody?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
whats black friday? the day when everyone tries to finish Xmas shopping? bit early isnt it?

It's the day when many people start their shopping. It is the day after Thanksgiving (always on a Thursday for those that don't know) Many people have that Friday off.

The stores put ridiculously cheap specials, but you have to wait online overnight to get them as they are limited. many stores open as early as 5AM.

It's called Black Friday, because it is said to put the accounting book numbers in the black instead of in the red (adding machines use red for negative numbers)