Could you take an 8" girth.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ce ne sont pas des insultes, c'est simplement la vérité.
You know nothing of my beautiful, all-natural body. There are those here who have seen the 0hotos I used to have in my album, and those who have seen on cam, and those who have spent time with me in person. You can post all the pictures of flat-chested white models, and robust-looking Mediterranean and/or Latina amateurs, and claiming I (of all people) resemble these (admittedly beautiful) women, but even people who have never seen my body will laugh at you because... they can see my face!

Anyway, back to the real discussion. I honestly think I could, given time, take an 8" girth vaginally, it just doesn't seem worth the trouble. I have been curious about some of the Bad Dragon toys, but never bought one so big. I do think with the right taper, I could manage anally, and that that might be more worthwhile, but only if it came up. I wouldn't go looking for it.

Reactions: vikingking1000

I
You know nothing of my beautiful, all-natural body. There are those here who have seen the 0hotos I used to have in my album, and those who have seen on cam, and those who have spent time with me in person. You can post all the pictures of flat-chested white models, and robust-looking Mediterranean and/or Latina amateurs, and claiming I (of all people) resemble these (admittedly beautiful) women, but even people who have never seen my body will laugh at you because... they can see my face!

Anyway, back to the real discussion. I honestly think I could, given time, take an 8" girth vaginally, it just doesn't seem worth the trouble. I have been curious about some of the Bad Dragon toys, but never bought one so big. I do think with the right taper, I could manage anally, and that that might be more worthwhile, but only if it came up. I wouldn't go looking for it.
I have put my fist in a woman naturally. It was a surprise.

Is your fist 8" or bigger around?
10 1/2 inches at the knuckle, 7 1/2 at the wrist. Though the silent duck, as I learned it is called later, is the opening. I made the fist after entering. It happened unexpectedly, i was fingering her 1,2,3, and then all fingers, then pushed. Done.

I came instantly, all over her. More astounding tho, is how a few nights later, we did the opposite, we fucked with my limp penis and her vagina was still tight. Oh the wonders of female anatomy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Oh, the girl I speak of is a size queen bar none. She loves huge dicks. She has fisting toys. She normally fucks jamaicans. She went there. Loves weed. Loves black men. Lol.

And cheap weed, she loves marijuana, and eastern european men... just big dicks and weed really.

Bad Dragon toys are pretty fucking awesome. I love being able to pick the firmness of the toy, as well as the size. Some of mine have an 8" girth (or a little more) at the thickest part. It's "ok". I don't love it, I don't hate it, I'm mostly just apathetic to it. I prefer the higher freedom of movement with a more reasonable (to ME) girth. Anally, I've not managed to use them fully. I'm still relatively new to ass play, though.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I refuse men who tell me they love black women. My experience has been they love some stereotype or other that may or may not apply to me. But that's another subject for a different thread.
Exactly. Anyone who says something like that, which in their mind is to appear open-minded; it just exposes how they are not so.

LHAINEUX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
8 " ce n'est pas beaucoup. La tête d'un bébé mesure 12 " et il arrive à passer par le vagin de la femme qui accouche.