Could you take an 8" girth.

LHAINEUX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Virtuellement, je propose aux femmes tout ce qu'elles veulent, et tout ce qu'elles souhaitent. Virtuellement !

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Virtuellement, je propose aux femmes tout ce qu'elles veulent, et tout ce qu'elles souhaitent. Virtuellement !

Can't read, read other posts preceding, figured out the gist of what you said.

Just gonna throw out some things

What if her man is like 16/10 on the hotness scale and you look like jabba the hut's inbred child? Do you think she'd pick you over him.

WHAT IF, she's goin out with Chuck Norris? Can you really beat the Chuck? I think not

Isn't this thread about 8" and more. Sooooo since neither her man nor you are 8" in thickness... wouldn't that put you on equal footing because the only way to achieve such a girth is to get a toy?

Another valid point. Just because they enjoy a girth once, doesn't mean they'll enjoy it repeatedly or more than once in a short period of time... so your "superior" size is now "inferior" in the long run. :| maybe they would enjoy it every time but the shit they have to go through in order to enjoy it may be too much of a hassle.

Lastly the dick isn't the end all be all. There are plenty of other features trump dick size. Based off of what you have displayed... you could be the proud owner of God's dick... but not many women are going to want to fuck you either way. A lot of women want someone with the dick and not someone who is a dick.

LHAINEUX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't read, read other posts preceding, figured out the gist of what you said.

Just gonna throw out some things

What if her man is like 16/10 on the hotness scale and you look like jabba the hut's inbred child? Do you think she'd pick you over him.

WHAT IF, she's goin out with Chuck Norris? Can you really beat the Chuck? I think not

Isn't this thread about 8" and more. Sooooo since neither her man nor you are 8" in thickness... wouldn't that put you on equal footing because the only way to achieve such a girth is to get a toy?

Another valid point. Just because they enjoy a girth once, doesn't mean they'll enjoy it repeatedly or more than once in a short period of time... so your "superior" size is now "inferior" in the long run. :| maybe they would enjoy it every time but the shit they have to go through in order to enjoy it may be too much of a hassle.

Lastly the dick isn't the end all be all. There are plenty of other features trump dick size. Based off of what you have displayed... you could be the proud owner of God's dick... but not many women are going to want to fuck you either way. A lot of women want someone with the dick and not someone who is a dick.

Bravo ! Quel beau discours philosophique ! Vous devez être alcoolique pour méditer ainsi !

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that so many men will compare sexual intercourse to childbirth pretty much shows that we have failed as a species. It makes no sense in so many ways.

I fear I will have make this picture my signature...

femi.jpg

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ode to LHAINEUX

And so your life
Your life has failed
You've made the progress of a snail
Don't worry you'll get your revenge
For we're all equal in the end
The small and mighty all the same
This life a shallow, facile game
Where every empire turns to dust
And every ego will be crushed

The crack of doom
Is coming soon
The crack of doom
Is coming soon

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The fact that so many men will compare sexual intercourse to childbirth pretty much shows that we have failed as a species. It makes no sense in so many ways.

femi.jpg
An ode to LHAINEUX

And so your life
Your life has failed
You've made the progress of a snail
Don't worry you'll get your revenge
For we're all equal in the end
The small and mighty all the same
This life a shallow, facile game
Where every empire turns to dust
And every ego will be crushed

The crack of doom
Is coming soon
The crack of doom
Is coming soon
I *heart* you so much. I mean that. Seriously.

Reactions: Brisler

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media

IKR... I mean every women I knows is practically squirting and orgasming herself to death from childbirth... said no one ever.

<.< Idk a single woman who has enjoyed it nor do I know a single woman that came out with only a small gape. Most are cut open, temporarily obtain the mythical Vaganus, or have this vagina that looked like it got worked over by mike tyson.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Exactly. Anyone who says something like that, which in their mind is to appear open-minded; it just exposes how they are not so.
It's also possible they're legitimately attracted more to the general physical, social, and emotional attributes of black women. I admit that's not always (or necessarily even commonly) the case.

I say this as a white person who has dated far more East Asian women than any other ethnicity. I can't tell you how many clueless, judgmental assholes have accused me of "exoticising" or having an "Asian fetish". Like... I admit I find black hair and dark eyes attractive, and obviously I'm very into Japanese culture having lived there off and on for years. But it's not a fetish and is not due to some misconception about them being "exotic" (which for East Asians at least usually suggests an expectation of subservience, which is really both gross and woefully out of touch).

Ironically I got a lot of grief when dating black women in the past as well. One in particular who was light skinned and write thin and both of us caught major grief from her black friends. As if I must be doing it to take her away from "her people" or something.

Anyways, I'm sensitive about these types of generalizations obviously, but I'm not saying they're totally out of line. Just... Damn it sucks being pigeonholed as some sort of gross racist fetishist when you aren't one.

Reactions: Hatt_101

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's also possible they're legitimately attracted more to the general physical, social, and emotional attributes of black women. I admit that's not always (or necessarily even commonly) the case.

I say this as a white person who has dated far more East Asian women than any other ethnicity. I can't tell you how many clueless, judgmental assholes have accused me of "exoticising" or having an "Asian fetish". Like... I admit I find black hair and dark eyes attractive, and obviously I'm very into Japanese culture having lived there off and on for years. But it's not a fetish and is not due to some misconception about them being "exotic" (which for East Asians at least usually suggests an expectation of subservience, which is really both gross and woefully out of touch).

Ironically I got a lot of grief when dating black women in the past as well. One in particular who was light skinned and write thin and both of us caught major grief from her black friends. As if I must be doing it to take her away from "her people" or something.

Anyways, I'm sensitive about these types of generalizations obviously, but I'm not saying they're totally out of line. Just... Damn it sucks being pigeonholed as some sort of gross racist fetishist when you aren't one.
I have dated men like you. They never said or did anything to make me feel objectified or exotified. I understood that I was personally, specifically appealing to them. I wasn't lumped into the group American Black Women. They liked me for me. They saw me and found by looks and demeanor appealing enough to talk to me, and then found we connected well. You know. Like normal. When I hear the words, "I love black women!" I feel like my individuality is being ignored. My response is typically to ignore in return, usually after asking for clarification. I don't always completely write these people off, but it does always make me cautious, and I never forget I heard it.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah, I'm not saying it's about you personally, I know you're not like that.

It is ultimately another way of being racist. As if a white person couldn't find someone of another ethnicity attractive without some sort of fetish or misconception about exoticism. It's really quite insidious.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

itsabiggy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have at least 8 inches of girth. I pump it gets more. Anyway my girl prefers the thickness of my cock if I use lube. No lube it is hard on her if I go faster. But with some good lube she says there is nothing like mine that she ever felt. She just cums and cums once she is relaxed. Now if I pump she hates it.