Could you take an 8" girth.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I'm not saying it's about you personally, I know you're not like that.

It is ultimately another way of being racist. As if a white person couldn't find someone of another ethnicity attractive without some sort of fetish or misconception about exoticism. It's really quite insidious.
You're absolutely right. I think it goes even further than racism, to something akin to misanthropy. It's cynicism, and racism and ultimately reflects negative feelings toward the non-white people or peoples, and white people too. Awful.

Reactions: Guy-jin

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'all do realize you can click on the name of the offending party and hit "ignore" on the page that comes up and when you refresh, "POOF" they're gone and you don't have to read any more of their garbage.

Drayk

Sexy Member
Media
I've had many girls take me balls deep and I'm close to 8. It certainly takes a bit and lots of foreplay/sideplay (like fingering her clit or sucking on her tits while you slowly thrust deeper) to work.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had many girls take me balls deep and I'm close to 8. It certainly takes a bit and lots of foreplay/sideplay (like fingering her clit or sucking on her tits while you slowly thrust deeper) to work.
can't go wrong with a 8 foot by 7 foot penis

Taylor415

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine 7. 5 girth kik me drsues9 for proof haha. Snapchat ttlizz.. its not as big as my knucles aross hhahaha. But ueah like a soda can almost

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine 7. 5 girth kik me drsues9 for proof haha. Snapchat ttlizz.. its not as big as my knucles aross hhahaha. But ueah like a soda can almost
Relevance? No offence, but I would kind of expect that if someone reinvigorates a thread, especially one that's been dead over a year, they actually have something significant and pertinent to add. I'm sorry if that comes across as unfriendly, but it's the truth.

Having said that, welcome to the LPSG. Bragging belongs here. Personal adverts go over here .

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They do not exist, I think you guys should go grab a can of soda, as that has an approximate circumference to what has been posted on here.....no man has a penis that thick, sorry.

Please tell the world that I am a fake ----
269397-1400606716-9782e76c7d75124a0766dc84964f4797.jpg

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: RedMouse975

Oh yay.. someone else posting pictures of their dick in Women's Issues..............

And to the original topic, I legitimately do know I can take an 8" girth (with effort and lube).

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/some-of-my-toys.977149/

The peach-y looking toy in the upper right (it's actually orange) has a real 8". It's a "medium" size toy from Bad Dragon. Before they did a redesign of the toy, it was an even 8" circumference.

http://bad-dragon.com/products/nova

That's the newer design of it, and the medium now has 8.5 circumference at the thickest part, but still.

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, pictures with the tape measure like that can be easily faked, your penis is not as thick as a can of diet coke lol.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/girth-penis-size-percentiles.27472/

Based on a very scientifically performed study on this, you are claiming to be over an inch thicker than those in the 99th percentile, do you not realize how ridiculous of a claim that is.

This pic ... Dude... Baddjack, please. Why do you feel the need to interject this picture into so many conversations? I don't like seeing it so often, I didn't really like it to begin with, and it's just gotten.. well... out of hand...

I know... don't feed it. I just... I just can't not... I'm so sick of this picture in so many threads.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please tell the world that I am a fake ----
269397-1400606716-9782e76c7d75124a0766dc84964f4797.jpg

I really should know better than to post even an acknowledgement of a penii pic, much less engage in discussion about one :(

But there's something that's always bothered me about these 7-8" girth pics but I was always too lazy to try it out. But today out of curiosity I took my little IKEA tape measure and wrapped it around a glass bottle of mineral water that just happened to be 8" in circumference ;)
When looking at the bottle from the side, such as in these photos, 3.5" of the tape measure was visible with my eye and 3" with my phone camera (I guess because of the different focal length).
So why is it that when people post these 7-8" girth photos there's always only around 1.5" showing on the side of the tape measure? o_O