Could you take an 8" girth.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Please tell the world that I am a fake ----
You've got 2" diameter but claim 8" circumference?

You're maybe 6.5" circumference. Maybe.

Also:

R0jWWtH1CtFEk.gif

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please tell the world that I am a fake ----
no one cares about your fake ass penis that cant even get hard. .pumped = fake. were talking about real ones that are natural may it be genetic. or caused by.
priapism induced megalophallus. preferably high flow. that is the one i have its a good thing since my penis is not all deformed and ugly ..

itsabiggy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is as thick as a coke can. I pump but not crazy to where it looks deformed. Naturally I have a very thick penis to start but the pump does get me over 8. I know this is women's issues but a few posters claimed they do not exist. Please tell me if the following photo i Photoshop'd or some other trick is used. Cause all i did was put the can next to it and take a pic.View media item 836100

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When looking at the bottle from the side, such as in these photos, 3.5" of the tape measure was visible with my eye and 3" with my phone camera (I guess because of the different focal length).
So why is it that when people post these 7-8" girth photos there's always only around 1.5" showing on the side of the tape measure? o_O
Um, maybe because they're faking it? :p:p
When I first measured myself, I used a ruler to measure length of course, and to measure width, which came out as 2 inches. If I were a perfect cylinder, I'd have a girth of 6.28. I am slightly 'wider', than 'tall', so when I measured my girth with a flexible tape, I got 6 inches exactly.
Looking down, I see 2 inches wide. A true 8 inch girth should be able to see a 'width' of at least 2.5 inches!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this is women's issues but
Bragging belongs here. Personal adverts go over here .

were talking about real ones that are natural may it be genetic. or caused by.
priapism
No, we are discussing whether or not there are members present who can accommodate that girth. Even the ability to accommodate a toy or other foreign object with that girth is relevant. These dicks are not women's issues and are all irrelevant.

priapism induced megalophallus. preferably high flow. that is the one i have its a good thing since my penis is not all deformed and ugly ..
Your grammar is deformed and ugly. Please rectify. Also:
Looking down, I see 2 inches wide. A true 8 inch girth should be able to see a 'width' of at least 2.5 inches!
As you know, it isn't a perfect cylinder; it's a penis. You cannot apply the same old formulae and get accurate results. In this case, not that I'm defending that thing (looks like a sandworm from Beetlejuice)there are too many unknown variables to do any math that end up with real numbers. Your answer has to be expressed as an equation that has a number and two letters. You know this.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really should know better than to post even an acknowledgement of a penii pic, much less engage in discussion about one :(

But there's something that's always bothered me about these 7-8" girth pics but I was always too lazy to try it out. But today out of curiosity I took my little IKEA tape measure and wrapped it around a glass bottle of mineral water that just happened to be 8" in circumference ;)
When looking at the bottle from the side, such as in these photos, 3.5" of the tape measure was visible with my eye and 3" with my phone camera (I guess because of the different focal length).
So why is it that when people post these 7-8" girth photos there's always only around 1.5" showing on the side of the tape measure? o_O

LOL

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first measured myself, I used a ruler to measure length of course, and to measure width, which came out as 2 inches. If I were a perfect cylinder, I'd have a girth of 6.28. I am slightly 'wider', than 'tall', so when I measured my girth with a flexible tape, I got 6 inches exactly.

Seriously though, I'm around 5.5" mid shaft and I'm considered thick lol.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

More than 2.5", Im 6 cm wide on the mid (2.3 inch) with a measure tape and im not 7" around so let forget 8"...

Since a penis is not a perfect circle you cant just multiplicate with pi (3.14cm)
For exemple, approximativly for avoid decimal

6 cm (2.3") diameter for a circle is almost 19 cm (7.5") because 6 cm x 3.14 cm = 19 cm

But for a penis 6 cm (2.3") is more like 15 cm+ (6inch+)

so for get 8 inch around I think you need something like 4.3" wide lol

I talk with a measure tape, if you measure your wide with a ruler you will get a lower number, since it dont follow the curve of the penis

And talking about the picture of Badjack, visual aspect, he look average in both lenght and girth so....

Reactions: RedMouse975

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An inch more than average

Yeah, which also puts me well within the top 10% for penis circumference, which is definitely well above average, though not to an extreme degree by any means. Not sure if you are aware of this fact, but being one inch thicker that the average means a difference of 22.5%.....not sure if you realize that is actually a big difference or just trolling with your stupidity.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/girth-penis-size-percentiles.27472/

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lengths some people go to delude themselves and others. :rolleyes:

He is definitely thick but making bogus claims, like being 8" thick, is ridiculous lol. I'd have to do the math, but that would be claiming a penis around 10-11 inches.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a related note, if you measure your head where your hat goes, in inches, and divide by Pi, and convert it to inches and fractions you'll have your hat size, so for you guys who's peney is teeny, maybe quote your hat size instead.

I offer this as all women think a guy's dick is the most important factor in a relationship and most will not even wave to a 'small' but will run them over with their car, if the opportunity presents itself....

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

No, we are discussing whether or not there are members present who can accommodate that girth. Even the ability to accommodate a toy or other foreign object with that girth is relevant. These dicks are not women's issues and are all irrelevant.

As you know, it i
lol his pumped penis does not even get hard it more of a soggy wet sponge. he must have to wear a cock ring to prevent the blood loss

pumped penis are useless
Your grammar is deformed and ugly. Please rectify. Also:
spamming?

Reactions: BaddJack

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just ignore this fool.

He's always going around saying how he's grown his penis to this-or-that proportions. All the while his pics look above-average at best, and show a NBP length of slightly above 5".

But I guess he's still goin' for that footlong! :rolleyes:

I don't really care what he has to say lol, but there are a lot of weirdoes on here that are like that who will go around talking shit about guys who have something going for them. I don't really see the point to it other than to stroke some sort of imaginary ego. My BPEL is just under 8", yeah I wish it was longer but I don't go around claiming to be 9".

I don't really care what he has to say lol, but there are a lot of weirdoes on here that are like that who will go around talking shit about guys who have something going for them. I don't really see the point to it other than to stroke some sort of imaginary ego. My BPEL is just under 8", yeah I wish it was longer but I don't go around claiming to be 9".
Why does everyone wish they were bigger? My man is average sized,I am assuming (I know he isn't small) maybe alittle bigger than average and I have been joyfully riding that thing to ecstacy for the last 17 years. It never gets old.

Oh and to answer the question....probably not. My husband has a stuff things up me fettish. I refuse to look and see but some of it feels pretty big. But still I might have to say no.

Reactions: Siemens18

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does everyone wish they were bigger? My man is average sized,I am assuming (I know he isn't small) maybe alittle bigger than average and I have been joyfully riding that thing to ecstacy for the last 17 years. It never gets old.

I think this is just another type of male thinking that is perfectly normal, as long as it doesn't border on body image issues etc. A lot of men overestimate how much muscle they need to build in order to be ideal. the concept that bigger is better makes sense as you'd be seen as more dominant and "alpha". I don't think most guys consciously say or feel things like this for these reasons but I think it is a primal instinct, hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

I think this is just another type of male thinking that is perfectly normal, as long as it doesn't border on body image issues etc. A lot of men overestimate how much muscle they need to build in order to be ideal. the concept that bigger is better makes sense as you'd be seen as more dominant and "alpha". I don't think most guys consciously say or feel things like this for these reasons but I think it is a primal instinct, hope that makes sense.
Oh it makes perfect sense. I just wish more guys were pleased with themselves. Some guys are beasts! And some are beasts with the use of the cock. Everybody has a somebody.

Reactions: AlteredEgo