Could you take an 8" girth.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.5 in the middle and 7 near the base. I'm 50 years old and until now, I never thought I was thicker than average. My length is only 6.25, I get rock hard elections. My girlfriend loves my cock, and at 5"4 , 120 lbs has just a slight struggle even with a lot of foreplay getting me all the way in. Once we're going, it's awesome!
Nice girth, just strange you didn't know. Or your partners knew...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice girth, just strange you didn't know. Or your partners knew...
Most of the "literature" (in my day Penthouse Forum!) talks about length, not so much about girth. Women told me firsthand how big and thick my cock was, but it was only when girth size statistics were published online that I realized just how rare 6 inch and above girth truly is! :D I really love being thick enough that it is noticed and fills a woman up, but I'm also glad I'm not in the 7-8 inch category! :eek:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the "literature" (in my day Penthouse Forum!) talks about length, not so much about girth. Women told me firsthand how big and thick my cock was, but it was only when girth size statistics were published online that I realized just how rare 6 inch and above girth truly is! :D I really love being thick enough that it is noticed and fills a woman up, but I'm also glad I'm not in the 7-8 inch category! :eek:
Might be. Just confirms my usual point of guys being obsessed with length and women with girth. ;)

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night, through the miracle of chemical PE, I grew my mid girth from its normal 7.0 to over 8.5 for several hours.

I could not even roll on a 69 mm MySize condom, I had to stretch it out.

After seeing and squeezing just how massive an 8.5 inch mid girth cock is, I have come to the conclusion that it will not fit in 95% of the women who dare to attempt such a monster sized meat pole.

upload_2017-1-18_10-31-55.png

Reactions: Kcub

Kcub

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JP you have an incredibly thick lil fella.

I love yer pics, very accurate, I suspect you get even thicker than you measured.

You remind me of REALLY FAT COCK just a lil shorter
View attachment 625349

My own lil fella is 8.75 x 7.0 mid, 8.5+ base girth

Does your JP refer to Jamaica Plain, I'm originally from Dahchestah

Lil fella? @.@ more like a huge fella D: looking awesome.
Last night, through the miracle of chemical PE, I grew my mid girth from its normal 7.0 to over 8.5 for several hours.

I could not even roll on a 69 mm MySize condom, I had to stretch it out.

After seeing and squeezing just how massive an 8.5 inch mid girth cock is, I have come to the conclusion that it will not fit in 95% of the women who dare to attempt such a monster sized meat pole.

View attachment 625730

o_O how did you do that? That sounds like a neat thing to try.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. Your admiration and discussion of PENIS enlargement just doesn't belong in the section of.. *gasp* women's issues. There are a hell of a lot of sections dedicated to dicks on this penis-centric site. This just isn't one of them.
Post of the day !!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a woman can "take" is all entirely up to her.

It's not just girth though... the formula is actually girth + hardness.

John Holmes' pliable and fleshy penis never hurt any woman. If the erection isn't rigid, there simply can be no pain... the vagina will overpower it every time. The strength of the vagina can not be underestimated.

I've had my penis shot out of a vagina when my partner sneezed during sex before.

Reactions: BaddJack

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a woman can "take" is all entirely up to her.

It's not just girth though... the formula is actually girth + hardness.

John Holmes' pliable and fleshy penis never hurt any woman. If the erection isn't rigid, there simply can be no pain... the vagina will overpower it every time. The strength of the vagina can not be underestimated.

I've had my penis shot out of a vagina when my partner sneezed during sex before.
That doesn't mean there's no pain. Trust me.

Kcub

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really. Your admiration and discussion of PENIS enlargement just doesn't belong in the section of.. *gasp* women's issues. There are a hell of a lot of sections dedicated to dicks on this penis-centric site. This just isn't one of them.

The post is "could you take an 8" girth?" How is that a women's issue? If your going to be gender non inclusive you should probably be less vague.

Reactions: BaddJack

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The post is "could you take an 8" girth?" How is that a women's issue? If your going to be gender non inclusive you should probably be less vague.
Hmmm, could there be a hint hidden somewhere? The forum or the name of the thread? Let's see.. .

Forums - check
Main - check
Women's issues - check
Could you take an 8" girth - check

Nope. No mention of women or female...