Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, that's just shy bladder, nothing more.

I have the same issue. I have no problem getting my cock out and don't care who sees it but will NEVER be able to pee with anyone around. It's a bit annoying as I can never use the urinals and always have to go into disgusting public toilet cubicles to get some relief, but eh - not the end of the world.

Same here. I dont care at all if anyone sees my dick, but for some reason I find it hard to piss with someone next to me. Trying to work thru it, it is all mental I think.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I had an issue peeing in public was at a concert that was delayed for rain, and they made us all go inside because of lightning into this tiny building. (But I am sure the people count in the building was way against code, but safer than lightning outside, I guess.)

Anyway, we were inside so long that the women started using the men's restroom, too, and I tried to pee and there were literally a dozen women in line who were all totally watching the guys pee; they weren't even being discrete about it. It was my turn to go and I saw three women starting right at me dick and I couldn't do it. It had the urinals that went into the floor without sides, and if I leaned forward enough to not be seen, I would just be peeing on myself.

The strange part was my own reaction. I never thought I would be shy to pee like that (I have peed in front of friends before and such), but I think it was the total unfairness that women got to stare at guys that blatantly and if we men watched women go we would have been in far more trouble. I admit that I was jealous of the handfuls of guys who peed without any issue of the women watching them.

The crowd was younger...mostly all 18 to 20-something hipsters at this place, and we already felt out of place being in our 30s at the time, so maybe those younger folks do stuff like this all the time? I don't know.

(I also saw a woman tell her husband to just hold it because she didn't want any of the ladies in line staring at him! Poor guy.)

Reactions: Jjz1109

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no problem whipping it out and taking a long piss. don't care who is watching or how many around. maybe it comes from going to Catholic school with a trough and nuns outside who counted down. whole class had one minute to piss and finish.
Same here, except for catholic school

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would normally look for a restroom facility if I needed to go but sometimes there simply isn't one around and if I have to go really bad I will go in public with no problem. There are some European countries that have public urinals that I think are great. In France they have something called the Uritrottoir and it seems like a very convenient way to urinate in public without having to go on a hunt for a public restroom. Nothing negative about urinating which is a normal bodily function. northsidem4m.JPG

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had this when I was younger. I grew up as the only boy in the house with 3 sisters. When I went to the restroom in public places I just could not pee with someone standing next to me. Grew out of it in College.

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never been pee shy, but I know guys who are. It is a real condition, but it can be helped gradually if it creates a problem for you. Me...I can whip it out and let fly just about anywhere.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have had this problem occasionally but it seems to be connected with being in crowded public toilets where there's a lot of pressure to do your thing as quickly as possible and make way for the next guy. My guess is that it comes down to pressure to perform within a tight time frame. Sometimes, particularly if I know I'm going to be out all day and be without decent toilet access for a while, I wear a heavy duty adult diaper under my pants so that if need be I can release a certain amount into that. It certainly relieves the pressure. I wish I was one of those lucky guys who can have a good wee when they get up in the morning and then last all day without going to the toilet, but sadly they're a rare breed and I regret I'm not one of them.

I used to be peeshy too. But I forced myself to use the urinals. First, by using the one in a corner, always the farthest of all.....then bit by bit moving more towards the one in the middle.
Now, I just use any, whether there is someone else near or not. I don't bother. I has just become the natural thing to do.

Reactions: Adrian69702006

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Anyway, we were inside so long that the women started using the men's restroom, too, and I tried to pee and there were literally a dozen women in line who were all totally watching the guys pee; they weren't even being discrete about it....

That seems very similar to my experience of a music festival where there was nowhere near enough toilet provision for the women so they started using the men's too. The following year they introduced female urinals which the women could use with the aid of a little spout (pee mate or similar). There were disposable cardboard ones or paid for, re-usable plastic ones IIRC.

Anyway, back to the first year and I didn't have any problem, but it was certainly a little odd. But I reasoned that as I was somewhere I was meant to be, doing what I was meant to be doing there, if the women came in knowing what they would be seeing that was down to them.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...In France they have something called the Uritrottoir and it seems like a very convenient way to urinate in public without having to go on a hunt for a public restroom. Nothing negative about urinating which is a normal bodily function. View attachment 1283619

I remember reading about those. France has apparently always been very laid back about public urination. I remember seeing a TV program in which one village had a traditional male urinal - the long type, not the individual ones, in the street with no screening around it. In the absence of any such thing it has been commonplace, for men at least, so just stop and piss wherever they happen to be - on the road, on a pavement etc.

In rural areas that may not be so bad but can lead to popular areas of towns getting rather smelly, hence the Uritrottoir idea, where the plants are part of the "processing" to reduce the smell.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can pee anywhere, but sometimes it takes a moment to get started. . Someone once told me if you are pee shy, to do simple math in your head, gets your mind off the idea of peeing in front of others.
I'm not normally "pee shy" but it still happens every once in a while with no warning, and always in a crowded men's room situation. I heard on the radio decades ago that it was a left brain-right brain thing, and doing math in your head was enough of a distraction to allow your brain to tell the bladder to let the pee fly.
Tip: Think of hard math problems like 4657 divided by 9 or something like that. Using 1 +1, or 2 +2 probably won't work.

An interesting question :
When you go pee, let say there are 3 urinals (all free) with partition, which one do you for ?
- the one on the left,
- the one on the right,
- the one in the middle ?

And if there are NO partition, which one do you go for ?

Reactions: mutualjax

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Interesting. I would use the one farthest from the entry door to the men's room. Of course if it's a situation where there are no dividers, AND you are there... would pee close enough to check you out.

Clarification: I would not make a sexual advance there but would and do glance a bit when I see a hot guy pissing.

Reactions: nolievr