couldent cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by flaboy420, Mar 25, 2010.

1. flaboy420

flaboy420 Member

Albums:
    about three weeks ago me and my girlfreind of three years broke up and ive been talking to this other girl for a whikle evenn before we broke up. and three days ago we had sex, she was doing everthing and very well also had my first time with anal sex she got off plenty of times we were having sex for atleast 3 hours but i couldent cum what do u guys think could have happened.

2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm let me think. . . Anxiety about closeness with a partner after a break-up? Not being turned-on by anal sex as much as you think you ought to be? Maybe even being turned off by it, deep inside? Or maybe when you didn't cum as quickly as you usually do, you started thinking about it, which kept you from becoming lost in the sensation like you normally would have? Or maybe someting else?

What I'm trying yo say is don't worry about it. It's not uncommon for a guy to be aroused neough to keep a nice firm erection, yet not so much that he ever orgasms. Think about how often that's the situation for women. Now, if several days go by and you can't cum by any means, then make an appointment with a urologist.

3. flaboy420

flaboy420 Member

Albums:
    but after i had serious blue balls and i masterbated and came in less then 5 minutes so cummings not a problem i just confused about it that never happened before.

4. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Holding back from cumming--even subconsciously--is often a sign of feeling threatened by intimacy. Given that you're just coming out of a break up, that's the likely culprit here. It happens to lots of men. Honest. It's happened to me several times when it was just pure fucking and no real connection--I just wound up fucking and fucking and fucking, without any real end to it. That's not bad for one's reputation on campus, but hardly satisfying for the one with the dick.

Just relax and try not to think about it, although I'm sure it will creap back into your mind as soon as you start sliding up a pussy again. So, instead, try something a little different: instead of going right for your ladies pussy or ass, just have her give you a nice handjob, and that's all. They do feel pretty sweet, you know. My guess is that you'll cum just like when it's your hands doing all the work. Then, when you really want to, move on to something more intimate with your partner. It just has to be the right time with the right person. Sex has a lot more to do with the organ between your ears than with the one dangling between your legs.

#4 At.your.cervix, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  5. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

I had sex about 20 times in a week once.....I only came once, and it was with the use of my hand.... I was scared as fuck....I went to my doctor, took the bloods tests, urine tests......Everything in my body was good, no problems, there were traces of cannibus....other than that perfectly healthy..... I masterbated twice after this I came very easily..... He told me that because I wasnt relaxed, because I only wanted to please her and didnt care about myself, because I wasnt enjoying it, because its a new sex partner, because I was forcing myself to come soo much......All of what he said was true, but I have yet to have sex since then so I cant say, and Ive never had sex without a condom.....I guess you just need to relax your mind.

6. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's because of the long relationship you had before hand. You said you were together for 3yrs. Thats a long time and i think that it's all in your mind, i think subconsciously you are still thinking about your old girlfriend. Once you get her out of your mind cumming with other people won't be a problem.

7. flaboy420

flaboy420 Member

Albums:
    thanks for the help guys its starting to make sense now

8. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Could also be first time anxiety with a new partner.

Also, ask yourself if you feel stressed, depressed, or worn out lately. That affects arousal levels too.

9. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

The fact that you could come easily by yourself shows that there's nothing physical wrong.

You were with your old girl for three years; did you have sex with anyone else during that time? If not (or even if not recently), then that's quite a long time to be with the one partner. So, I'd say either first-time nerves with a new partner or else you're still not quite over your ex. (btw, the best way to get over your ex, imo, is to see other women, so that's not a problem per se.)

I don't think, based on what you've posted, that there's anything to worry about.

Draft saved Draft deleted