Couldnt get it up

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by 7x5.5, Sep 24, 2005.

1. 7x5.5

7x5.5 New Member

Weird experience. I went out last night basically looking for sex. I'd been jackin it before hand and was horny as. So I rung up this girl who, to put it nicely gets around a lot - and drinks, a lot. I don't find myself attracted to her at all, but I thought surely when I got into it I'd be fine and I finally get rid of this massive load.

So anyway when I actually met up with her she was tanked as, and we started kissing. Straight away I felt bad since she was so drunk and I'd only had a few beers, but I kept on regardless. Anyway we progressed...and I just didn't feel anything. I'd feel her body, and I mean it did not do a thing for me, my cock wasn't even flinching. I ended up getting out of there because I just wasn't enjoying myself like I thought I would. guess I can put it down to

#1 She is not much of a looker, very skinny girl with braces
    #2 I don't actually really like her, in an emotional way
    #3 I felt like I was taking advantage

But I dunno for most guys that I know, 'a hole is a goal' so to speak...and I guess I felt weird because I wasn't going to perform - and I feel I should be able to with any girl.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

2. 7x5.5

7x5.5 New Member

I always though I was fine haha, maybe not lol...

Hey bro maybe you were even at the same party, I am from Canberra too!

3. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

Well my friend, its like that with me, my penis does not become erect merely from kissing a girl, at all usually. Even if it is with someone who I am very attracted too. It just doesn't react that easily. I think since you felt bad about the whole thing that probably didn't help matters. I guess i don't have any answers, I just know what its like to second guess yourself as a "man" so to speak when your genitals don't react as they should.

4. jonb

Gold Member

That's a common situation. Guys have preferences, after all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice