Couldnt get it up

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Weird experience. I went out last night basically looking for sex. I'd been jackin it before hand and was horny as. So I rung up this girl who, to put it nicely gets around a lot - and drinks, a lot. I don't find myself attracted to her at all, but I thought surely when I got into it I'd be fine and I finally get rid of this massive load.

So anyway when I actually met up with her she was tanked as, and we started kissing. Straight away I felt bad since she was so drunk and I'd only had a few beers, but I kept on regardless. Anyway we progressed...and I just didn't feel anything. I'd feel her body, and I mean it did not do a thing for me, my cock wasn't even flinching. I ended up getting out of there because I just wasn't enjoying myself like I thought I would. guess I can put it down to

#1 She is not much of a looker, very skinny girl with braces
#2 I don't actually really like her, in an emotional way
#3 I felt like I was taking advantage

But I dunno for most guys that I know, 'a hole is a goal' so to speak...and I guess I felt weird because I wasn't going to perform - and I feel I should be able to with any girl.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jb17kx@Sep 25 2005, 09:00 AM
How are you with the booze? For some, just one stubby will keep it down...
[post=346357]Quoted post[/post]​

I always though I was fine haha, maybe not lol...

Hey bro maybe you were even at the same party, I am from Canberra too!

mordecai17

Just Browsing
Media
Well my friend, its like that with me, my penis does not become erect merely from kissing a girl, at all usually. Even if it is with someone who I am very attracted too. It just doesn't react that easily. I think since you felt bad about the whole thing that probably didn't help matters. I guess i don't have any answers, I just know what its like to second guess yourself as a "man" so to speak when your genitals don't react as they should.