Coulter's Gaydar At Work: Bill Clinton = Gay?

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
Those of us with a shred of intelligence don't take her seriously, but her (astoundingly huge) fan base actually do take her seriously.
I just can't imagine that she really believes half of the crap that she says. I think she likes being outrageous so she can remain in the public eye (and sell her plagiarized screed).

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hung9mike said:
I just can't imagine that she really believes half of the crap that she says. I think she likes being outrageous so she can remain in the public eye (and sell her plagiarized screed).
I'm not sure I wish I agreed, I'm not sure I wish I disagreed. I think she actually does convince herself that the trash she spews is truth. Have you ever WATCHED her? Someone mentions having an ingrown toenail, she starts to comment, then her eyes bug out and glaze over, her face gets all red and blotchy, and she foams at the mouth as she begins a shrieking tirade on how all ingrown toenails are a result of those liberal democrats, and mostly bill clinton's fault. I don't think she's that good an actress, she really believes it. Of course, we have no way of knowing what color the sky is in her universe.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
This is hilarious. She never fails to disappoint does she? :biggrin1:

Coulter is superb at what Republicans do best, which is to refuse to be accountable to anybody. Kings claimed to be accountable only to God and never to their own subjects for the way they governed. Whites used to claim they were not accountable to blacks for the way they treated them. Ann Coulter implicitly claims she is not accountable to anybody else when she makes claims like this. She can just make up any shit she wants and broadcast it, and nobody can stop her, right?

By contrast, George Washington said he held himself accountable to every citizen of the US for his words and his deeds. I think Ann Coulter is funny in exactly the same way that a 14 yr old bully is funny. If you get a whole country thinking this behavior is funny, you are in deep shit.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mkymkus said:
Coulter is superb at what Republicans do best, which is to refuse to be accountable to anybody. Kings claimed to be accountable only to God and never to their own subjects for the way they governed. Whites used to claim they were not accountable to blacks for the way they treated them. Ann Coulter implicitly claims she is not accountable to anybody else when she makes claims like this. She can just make up any shit she wants and broadcast it, and nobody can stop her, right?

By contrast, George Washington said he held himself accountable to every citizen of the US for his words and his deeds. I think Ann Coulter is funny in exactly the same way that a 14 yr old bully is funny. If you get a whole country thinking this behavior is funny, you are in deep shit.

I promise I'll remove my nose from your derrière the minute I stop typing. But I must comment on your wonderful ability to bring things to rational perspective all the while maintaining abject objectivity.

I think you need to give classes.:wink: Please enroll me at once.

That second paragraph is so accurate in particular about Washington (and generally all the so-called "Founding Fathers") who was a man of reason before he was a man of faith - the latter of which is what so many "new age conservatives" seem to want to emphasize.

I read every one of your posts for the instructive thing it is. Thanks.

medic007

Just Browsing
Media
Ooh, here's an idea - Ann Coulter should die, with all haste. :smile:

She's an idiot, and a big reason why most Canadians fear their bretheren south of the border. And since I'm on happy-dream-time here, perhaps when she goes she can take that jackoff from FOX whose name I forget...oh hell, just take the whole damn station!

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
I don't think she's that good an actress, she really believes it.
You're probably right about this, she certainly puts on a convincing show. I just don't understand why she gets the air time she gets (she's everywhere on television, it seems) when she apparently does not have a firm grip on reality. Frankly, she's irrational.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hung9mike said:
You're probably right about this, she certainly puts on a convincing show. I just don't understand why she gets the air time she gets (she's everywhere on television, it seems) when she apparently does not have a firm grip on reality. Frankly, she's irrational.
Well, handsome, you answered your own question. She's a show for the fundies/neocons, and that's exactly what they want. If they can get if from her, Rush, and Bill, if all those three agree on things, then the must be true. And besides, it's not her fault she foams at the mouth. IT'S THOSE GOD-DAMN LEFTY PINKO COMMIE DEMOCRATS'S FAULT! THEY STARTED EVERY EVIL IN THE WORLD!!!

healthycircumcision

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I DON~T THINK PRESIDENT CLINTON IS GAY AT ALL,IF HE`s GAY,HE WOULDN~T GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN.GAY MEN LOVE PENISES,AND ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING LOVE WITH MEN,THEY~RE UNINTERESTED IN THE VAGINA.I THINK MONICA LEWINSKY,THE FAMOUS WHORE,WHO WILLINGLY SEDUCED CLINTON AND HAD ORAL SEX WITH HIM,MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS RUMOUR.ANYWAY,I RESPECT YOUR OPINION,THAT~S WHAT MOST WESTERN MEN BELIEVE IN,I.E (DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH).