country music studs

josh24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone watched the country video channels lately? Some hot meat there these days! What five country studs would you most love to suck/fuck?
For me, I'll take:
1. Charles Kelly, Lady Antebellum (hot, hot body)
2. Joe Don Rooney, Rascal Flatts (great ass)
3. Chris Young (would love to suck that dick)
4. Blak Shelton (tall and hot)
5. Eric Church (awesome eyes)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Rodney Atkins. (Nice butt. Manly bod.)
2. Garth Brooks. (When he was a bit younger, and he definately had a tight, hard butt. Nice hard body then.)
3. Neal McCoy. (Nice eyes and smile and hard body.)
4. Josh Turner. (Hairy bod and deep voice.)
5. Tim McGraw. (Dick, ass, hard bod and ass.)

Last edited:

coxyluver

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Charles Kelly:
Shirtless at 1:38: YouTube - Lady Antebellum Lookin' For A Good Time - Road Video

A little chest hair in this pic:
100_1884.jpg

Tim Mcgraw:
Tim McGraw Naked ? Photo - Taylor Swift - Zimbio

Luke Bryan (my number 2):
Shirtless in the beggining of the video, and arms through the rest of it: YouTube - Luke Bryan - Country Man
Shirtless:
e176b2c53efb08ea999ef050eff71537.JPG

Other hot pics of Luke:
LukeBryan1.jpg

luke-bryan3.jpg

BULGE:
LukeBryan_02022009_4158sm.jpg

Reactions: Newbastian091

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
Charles Kelly is super gorgeous! he always seems to be sporting a bulge whenever he performs...I should know I've seen Lady A in concert 3 times and have been able to meet them all three times...they are al super nice people!

I've always had a crush on Luke Bryan...I'm actually going to see him in concert on Friday and I can't wait! He always puts on a great show! And he's nice to look at and has a cute butt!

Other guys I like to look at are Keith Urban, Rodney Atkins, Chris Young, and Brad Paisley.

Reactions: Jackwadeboner

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Rodney Atkins. (Nice butt. Manly bod.)
2. Garth Brooks. (When he was a bit younger, and he definately had a tight, hard butt. Nice hard body then.)
3. Neal McCoy. (Nice eyes and smile and hard body.)
4. Josh Turner. (Hairy bod and deep voice.)
5. Tim McGraw. (Dick, ass, hard bod and ass.)

Funny, earlier today I stumbled across Garth Brooks's Chris Gaines video for Right Now. I'd never heard any of those songs, but really liked this and I thought Garth's voice was sexy and he looked great with the long dark hair. Hope I can find the cd in a discount bin. It seems to be a real lost treasure.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny, earlier today I stumbled across Garth Brooks's Chris Gaines video for Right Now. I'd never heard any of those songs, but really liked this and I thought Garth's voice was sexy and he looked great with the long dark hair. Hope I can find the cd in a discount bin. It seems to be a real lost treasure.

Funny you mentioned this CD. I own it and it definately is a lost treasure. It got a lot of flack because his VAST country audience didn't accept it, and people really didn't get the whole "Chris Gaines" thing. There are alot of great pop tunes on there like "Lost in You" and "Snow in July."

Reactions: cqbrjt

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have Garth Brooks' "Chris Gaines" CD. I liked the fact that a country western artist took a risk and did a project that was totally outside his genre. I really wished that he was supported with that.

There are CW fans that are so die-hard that the slightest deviation from the music form breeds contempt...but I can listen to country music but not be mad if an artist changes direction. A lot of fans do not truly understand artists...and the art of creativity and volition. But that doesn't translate well when it comes to commercial country music. Because people want absolutes...definitive aesthetics.

They want their Garth with a cowboy hat and jeans. Singing his country songs onstage with his Takemine guitar. They don't want Garth in harlequin goth and leather...singing rock, pop and R&B songs.