Country Singers

TXWranglerButt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Add Garth Brooks and Chris Cagle to that list! Always sportin' a nice bulge in their Wranglers!

bibtmswfl said:
Anyone have any pics of country singers? There is a few I would jump in the bed with in a moments notice like: Tim Mcgraw, Aaron Tippen, Toby Keith, Josh Gracin

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I've followed Aaron Tippin's career since he started recording. He is a hunk as well as a great entertainer (sorry, if you don't like country music!). I've seen him in person twice - once even getting to go backstage for a "meet & greet" photo session. He looks like he is packing as evidence on some of his album covers. I sent scans in to another site (Bulge Report) several years ago. I'll see if I can find and post them here.

Another one that is sexy as shit.....Clint Black. (I still think Roy Rogers was his father.:redface: )

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ready to be my girlfriend (no makeover required):

Kenny Chesney
Bryan White

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
Tim=hott, yeah.

But the hottest thing on two feet is Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry...tall, great hair, nice bearded look, gorgeous eyes, FURRY CHEST, nice-looking bulge at times...mmmmmmmm....

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I hate his politics -- another backward Rush-aper who thinks he discovered public policy discourse -- if Toby Keith ordered me to my knees, or any other position, he wouldn't have to ask twice. He is way hot.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tim Mcgraw is a major hottie as is Garth Brooks, love his butt...and I seem to remember growing up there was a singer by the name of John Michael Montgomery who made a BIG impression on me, don't know what he is up to now but I remember him having a BIG impression on me when I was growing up, did I mention......and wasn't there a country singer who had a George Michael type of scandal a few years back, can't remember his name but I remember him being a cutie.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fratpack said:
and wasn't there a country singer who had a George Michael type of scandal a few years back, can't remember his name but I remember him being a cutie.

I remember that. Ty something ... Ty English? Ty Herndon?

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Herndan said it was a coke bust only and went all born again to the public. Put out one more album which tanked. All his gay fans it turned out were apparently all his fans.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well hell yeah, he's gay. Damn, that was the talk in my office for a good while about what was happening with his drummer when he and Renee' got married. You could see the ice on stage between them. Now all is well. I also read somewhere he's uncut, too.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Neal McCoy. Garth Brooks. Brooks and Dunn. Chris Cagle. Aaron Tippin. John Schneider. Merle Haggard (younger days--Hot MF'r). Oh, did I mention Neal McCoy and Garth Brooks?--Hehehe:redface:

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Personally I think Brad Paisley may be packing the most of them all. But CLINT BLACK always put on a good show in those tight blue jeans of his. I commented before about the country music obsession with penis size. Keith Anderson just recorded a song XXL which is not about his height! The lyric "I'm a lean mean love machine" makes it clear the XXL is about his penis size. And Tommy Lee stars in the video. Plus at the end Keith sings "XXXL too." Which makes it very clear what he is referring to. So far I have not seen any pix to back it up however. Also the ever hot Joe Nichols just came out with the song Size Matters. We should invite him to join LPSG, don't you think?