Country Singers

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
.........you guys........don't you believe in posting some pics??? I got into this thread and really don't know any of these guys -- I'm not particularly a country western fan (although Aaron Tippin caught my eye quite a few years ago......you COULDN'T MISS that bulge!) Sooooooooo I googled some of them:
Chuck Wicks is by FAR the best looking of the lot --- and how about those red SHOES on DWStars!!:eek:

Attachments

Reactions: Avriloveigne

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ty Herndon gave me a definite gay "vibe" -- and he gets quite chummy with the guys in many of the google pics!

Wasn't Ty caught in a "gay cruising" area in Dallas a few year back with his johnson hanging out?
Oh that's right he'd had a little too much to drink and was just relieving himself.......that's the story and he's sticking with it!

Pastrydoc, you sound pretty sure. Speak from experience?:smile:
put it to ya this way,billy is gay AND another little tid bit about him is he was molested by one of his foster mother's when he was growing up thus being a foster child,he was bounced around from home to home but he is an adult now and doesn't like talking about his childhood because it was too painful but none of you would ever believe what i know on country singer's/songwriters so .....i'm not saying anything else about this subject..hell,i shouldn't be saying this but facts is facts.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
put it to ya this way,billy is gay AND another little tid bit about him is he was molested by one of his foster mother's when he was growing up thus being a foster child,he was bounced around from home to home but he is an adult now and doesn't like talking about his childhood because it was too painful but none of you would ever believe what i know on country singer's/songwriters so .....i'm not saying anything else about this subject..hell,i shouldn't be saying this but facts is facts.

Hey, I belive ya. I knew about his childhood, and that his song "Walk a Little Straighter" was about his alcoholic dad. I knew my gaydar wasn't pinging wrong about him. I've also heard stories about Chris Cagle batting for the other team, too.

Hey, I belive ya. I knew about his childhood, and that his song "Walk a Little Straighter" was about his alcoholic dad. I knew my gaydar wasn't pinging wrong about him. I've also heard stories about Chris Cagle batting for the other team, too.
now chris i don't know about but he's a great guy

That's why... I undressed you with my eyes. :eek:
craig is super nice and very funny.if you are having a not so great day and happen to run into him around nashville(like...dickson,tn perhaps) he will have you in stitches...and has a great family...THAT'S WHY is his best record yet!!