Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,

My wife surprised me yesterday by taking a boobie pic and sending it to me (skype). First time she's done that. We chatted a bit more about it and one thing led to the next and eventually she said that I could post it online to see what kind of responses we get. She then took a few more pics.. :)

So that's the story - she gets a kick, an ego boost, and enjoys the compliments, and I get a kick out of the same thing, reading hot, complimentary comments about her and what people would like to do to her boobs, etc.

I figured that by posting on this site, there would be no limp, tiny dicks, which obviously nobody is mad about. :cool:

P.S: If anyone wants to give some advice on pic posting, where they should go, which thread, gallery, etc, that would be appreciated. Thanks

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to you - good to see you here at lpsg. Enjoy and have fun checking out the forums. Wont be long and you will get the hang of it here. Cheers.

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you just post the photos of your wife's boobs in an album right on your own profile too? You can even do likewise with videos, that is, if you have any to share.

Missee75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why don't you just post the photos of your wife's boobs in an album right on your own profile too? You can even do likewise with videos, that is, if you have any to share.
We've done so actually, with the album. So there's pics in there and in the thread. No videos yet unfortunately, but we'll see how things go :)

Missee75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, the owner of the breasts here, back again :)

To comply with the rules of LPSG I have to manage my own account now (before it was my husband and I) and therefore from now on it will me and only me personally writing here.