Couple filmed having sex in Dallas Cowboys bathroom

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Two randy Cowboys fans got their freak on in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium bathroom on Monday. The video features the pair wearing Irvin jerseys banging missionary style on the bathroom floor. Don’t get too excited, it’s only in a three second loop–as I’m sure that’s all the guy needed to finish anyway. But this sparks an important debate about bathroom sex: Is it ever okay to get on your back in a urine-and-pubey laden floor? Couldn’t this chick just tell him to hit it from the back? And she could’ve even held onto the handicap rails and kept it classy. *Douchechills*.

NSFW video and still after the jump!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But this sparks an important debate about bathroom sex: Is it ever okay to get on your back in a urine-and-pubey laden floor?

Ummm, no. If this wasn't a hoax, the debate would be about why the fuck there are cameras in the restrooms.

But yeah...ew.

Last edited:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummm, no. If this wasn't a hoax, the debate would be about why the fuck there are cameras in the restrooms.

But yeah...ew.

1. Why would anyone think those pictures are real?

2. Sex on the floor of a public restroom has to be the best way to kill any sexual thoughts in a long time.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2. Sex on the floor of a public restroom has to be the best way to kill any sexual thoughts in a long time.

Being that you are 99% gay, I'm sure you just couldn't resist a nice, tight balloon knot beckoning you to filth it.... I mean even this asterisks probably has you sporting a chubby... *

OMG... just look at it...
so so hot....
so ready and beckoning!

http://www.erdman.cc/images/balloonknot.jpg