Couple Goofy Vids of Me with the Fleshlight

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone!

It was done with my camera phone, but they are good for a laugh I suppose! They are .MOV files...if that makes any difference to you.

My ED was kickin in this night and I was semi-hard at best, but #2 comes with a Fleshlight creampie haha. It's best to view number 1 and then 2.

If anyone cares, I DO like the Fleshlight now and then, but I find the toy to be far too tight for comfort no matter how much lube you use. That's just my preference personally. Really big girth guys like myself will figure the same. I can only get the first 3-4 inches in before I gotta pull out. It's a TIGHT...TIGHT...fit.

The vids are both 15 seconds, but I suppose I would throw them up for shits and giggles.

I hope all is well folks!

...OB

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the original Pink Lady...

It certainly isn't the Pink Lady's fault, its just a bit too tight for me. Somehow, I keep coming back to it. I am a glutton for punishment! Hahaha.

...OB

Believertest

Just Browsing
Media
About the flesh light being too tight....

have you experimented with taking it out of the holder? It's able to expand then, and you can go all the way in without any problem, and the ribs feel great. I keep mine out of the holder and wrapped in a clean cloth, as things stick to it pretty easily. Although, it washes off easily with mild soap and water. Also, for guys who feel that the fleshlight is too long for them, get the smaller version called "Sex in a Can." I use it all of the time, out of the can and wrapped in a cloth. It's easier to hold and manipulate than the fleshlite. Honestly, for anyone who's erect penis is around six inches or less in lenth, "Sex in a Can", taken out of the can, would probably be more enjoyable and easier to use. For the guys with nine inch long erections, then the flesh light is probably more fun, but again, take it out of the case to use so that it's not to tight. It feels great to be able to penetrate ALL the way in.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darnit Sam! I didn't get you anything...you musta been a bad boy this year! DOH!

Believer...

I have taken it out of the case, and it certaintly helps. Still can rub me a bit raw but its better than nothing. Obviously, for filming purposes, I kept it in the case and let it "give me head" so to speak. When I take it out of the case there is only about 1.5-2 inches left in it and it feels AWESOME! I blew my load and it started pumping out of the back end of the Pink Lady pretty nicely. Certainly a fun, but often painful toy if your thicker, but nothing beats the real thing.

...OB