Couple has dilemma after experiencing huge cock

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey you have gotten plenty of responses and seem to be working it all out in your head at least for now. So I would just like to say that you should post this in 'ficticious stories' (even though it is unfortunately complete NON-FICTION) because its the kind of story that a lot of people should read and would actually be turned on by. And you had the pictures to go with. I read it this morning and its been on my mind all day, not in a turn on sort of way, it just stuck a chord in me because I fantasize about the same thing, but am now wary of the box of pandora. I experienced very intense feelings and emotions reading this story and your two replies you should really think about posting them there and just making a caveat that the story is actually REAL.

Good luck I hope everything works out and keep us updated I am especially interested in this becuase it is my fantasy but I also feel it is my worst mightmare, which maybe why I fantasize about it.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a time issue right now and haven't read all the replies, but I will suggest if it is size she wants to feel overwhelmed by......

Look online for a dildo that's at least as big, if not slightly bigger, than your extra guy was and play with that.
You can fuck her just as hard with a toy as he did with himself......or very close to that.

But I would add that the 1st red flag would be her "forgetting to turn the cam on" when it was obvious he'd been there awhile.

We have a toy that's larger than hubby and the times he's worked me over with that, I've made sounds I never heard come out of me before.
:eek: :wink:

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a time issue right now and haven't read all the replies, but I will suggest if it is size she wants to feel overwhelmed by......

Look online for a dildo that's at least as big, if not slightly bigger, than your extra guy was and play with that.
You can fuck her just as hard with a toy as he did with himself......or very close to that.

But I would add that the 1st red flag would be her "forgetting to turn the cam on" when it was obvious he'd been there awhile.

We have a toy that's larger than hubby and the times he's worked me over with that, I've made sounds I never heard come out of me before.
:eek: :wink:

This a good idea. pseudocognomen you did mention that you all have a collectin of toys. Well men can wear a strapon too. Buy a toy his size or I would say buy one bigger than him (might help your ego) and wear the strapon. This would help you being able to use the force of a body thrusting. This might help out.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
This a good idea. pseudocognomen you did mention that you all have a collectin of toys. Well men can wear a strapon too. Buy a toy his size or I would say buy one bigger than him (might help your ego) and wear the strapon. This would help you being able to use the force of a body thrusting. This might help out.

I hadn't thought of that but it sounds like something worth exploring. Time to do some shopping at JT's Stockroom. :tongue: The body thrusting and being pinned down is definitely a big part of it. I like this idea!

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
if you push her legs up, so her knees are almost in her ears, then it'll feel bigger than it really is.

and dry fucking helps too...no foreplay. just throw her down and bang her.

...not that i'm into this kind of thing.

lol... no, of course you're not!

Actually, that's already one of our favorite positions. And I've definitely been more aggressive lately which we're both enjoying.

Attachments

Reactions: hungthickone

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
Hey you have gotten plenty of responses and seem to be working it all out in your head at least for now. So I would just like to say that you should post this in 'ficticious stories' (even though it is unfortunately complete NON-FICTION) because its the kind of story that a lot of people should read and would actually be turned on by. And you had the pictures to go with. I read it this morning and its been on my mind all day, not in a turn on sort of way, it just stuck a chord in me because I fantasize about the same thing, but am now wary of the box of pandora. I experienced very intense feelings and emotions reading this story and your two replies you should really think about posting them there and just making a caveat that the story is actually REAL.

Good luck I hope everything works out and keep us updated I am especially interested in this becuase it is my fantasy but I also feel it is my worst mightmare, which maybe why I fantasize about it.

Thanks!! I was hoping that this would not only help me but also help anyone going through a similar situation, or contemplating it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol... no, of course you're not!

Actually, that's already one of our favorite positions. And I've definitely been more aggressive lately which we're both enjoying.
your wife has a really beautiful body!

i mean...not that i was drooling over her body...i just happened to notice, while i was examining the position.

...hmm

ok, i couldn't see the position clearly enough.
i'm pretty certain i need to see more pics of her...i mean...of her position.

{hey, it's worth a try}

hanko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely agree with Paul above. My worst nightmare is sharing my gf with anyone else. That's why I'll keep my mouth shut about other females in the relationship.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well one things for certain, despite sorrow at the angst brought on by your experience, it is a pretty flippin' hott story ;-) and the pictures, dang, i'm with dolfette, i think more are required ;-)

i'm doubting a dildo or extension will entirely do it for her, though it certainly could do lots of things, i'm guessing just a little part of this has to do with it being a human being on the end of that big cock and not a piece of plastic. but if there are rules setup (no sex without the cam on) then they have to be followed and maybe some of it is in response to your tryst with the 20 y.o. so can she now consider you even?

also, if the guy isn't comfortable with the webcam, is he going to be comfortable with you there in person?

i'd say do the 3-way with everyone present and discuss it from there but get yourself in that same room to chaperone at least

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
well one things for certain, despite sorrow at the angst brought on by your experience, it is a pretty flippin' hott story ;-) and the pictures, dang, i'm with dolfette, i think more are required ;-)

i'm doubting a dildo or extension will entirely do it for her, though it certainly could do lots of things, i'm guessing just a little part of this has to do with it being a human being on the end of that big cock and not a piece of plastic. but if there are rules setup (no sex without the cam on) then they have to be followed and maybe some of it is in response to your tryst with the 20 y.o. so can she now consider you even?

also, if the guy isn't comfortable with the webcam, is he going to be comfortable with you there in person?

i'd say do the 3-way with everyone present and discuss it from there but get yourself in that same room to chaperone at least

It may have something to do with the incident with the co-ed, at least on a subconcious level. My wife was on the speakerphone with us at the time and kind of egging the girl on so it wasn't like she wasn't involved in any way. It started out just the three of us talking on a cold night with no power. Then the subject drifted into sex (a few glasses of wine had us all in a good mood), and then the idea of a threesome came up, and next thing my wife is egging her on to 'check out the goods' so to speak. It evolved from there.

The recent guy said he'd be very okay with an 3-way in person. That was the original proposal. He said the camera was weird because he didn't really know what was on the other end or who might be watching.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
your wife has a really beautiful body!

i mean...not that i was drooling over her body...i just happened to notice, while i was examining the position.

...hmm

ok, i couldn't see the position clearly enough.
i'm pretty certain i need to see more pics of her...i mean...of her position.

{hey, it's worth a try}

I drool over her body all the time. She's as sexy to me now as she was when I met her at 19yo.

Given that this is a large penis forum I don't want to catch hell for posting off topic pics. But here's a few last ones...

Attachments

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Remember "Pandora's Box" ?

Some things might be pretty tempting. But what happens after...?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey pseudo, did you ever think that she may have some underlying beef with you about that incident with the young girl? Kind of a way to jab back at you a bit without being so obvious with it...'planting the seed' as I have spoke of in another thread about revenge.http://www.lpsg.org/relationships-d...ousy/37817-hung-stud-needed-revenge-tiny.html might be a good thread to check out...

So in come this black stud whose hung like a champ who fucks her wildly and she says to you 'the best fuck i'd ever had in my life' etc etc...the camera not being turned on the second time...planting the seed...

I know you say you guys are very honest and much in love yes yes...but you never know when a woman sees her man take a nice, hot, young, tight, fresh, 20 year old, she may have some resulting issues from that, whether she spoke of them or not. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this I don't know all your details but I just wanted to throw something out there that might have not been mentioned yet, that in some ways it can be a little way to get revenge (even though revenge may be too strong a word only you two would know) against you for an experience she may have been harboring...as I think you will be harboring this experience in one form or another for a long time.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, sounds like your wife just discovered she was into big black dick. Unfortunately whatever you do from now on is not going to erase her experiences with the hung black guy from her mind. To me, it seems like the best thing to do is continue having the big dick guy over, since she enjoys it so much. But only when you are there to play with them and share in her big dick joy. This way it's a shared experience which you can both take pleasure in......her feeling that amazing dick and you seeing her reactions and expressions of pleasure when she is. You stated that you really did get off when you saw her on cam taking that beast. The trick is being involved in her delight. And I'll bet after some time the "newness" of experiencing the big black snake will subside and she will focus more on the man she loves who was able to allow her to experience such feelings and share them with her. Good luck.

Reactions: bi_todd

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a tough one. My g/f and I years ago tried a few 3ways but there were no HIV tests then that were at all reliable enough for us to feel comfortable with it. We would have liked to find a regular M partner for MFM, but just never found the right one. They were either too gay and only really wanted me, or too straight and only really wanted her. We weren't satisfied with just watching, we wanted a true 3way.

Anyway, my instinct is that yes, it is like Pandora's box--or 'the genie out of the bottle." It does appear from your photo that she has had a really big dick before, but hard to tell if it's anywhere as big as the new guy. You had said you tended to stick with 7's. My first feeling was that now that she has found a big cock that really hits her g-spot or pushes all the right buttons, she will not be happy unless she has it again, repeatedly. If this is the case and you forbid it, it may backfire.

My feeling without really knowing you both or enough about you is that you should CONSIDER having him back a number of times, but ONLY if you are there and participating. That may be the best way to prevent playing behind your back. But if you strongly feel you shouldn't, then of course don't! You have to decide.

Also...NEVER have a 3rd person with your partner without being there in person!!!! That sounds stupid to me! One reason we stopped trying to find 3rd partners was the fear of happening upon some psycho...see the film "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" or remember "Fatal Attraction." You absolutely MUST be there in person the first time, even the first three times. PERIOD.

And this coming from someone who has no problem with your lifestyle, someone who knows it can be wonderful. But please, audition these guys in person, yourself. Okay? Establish a relationship on a personal level BEFORE allowing them to come in solo.